The Mysterious Our Picks Page

FZ

A few years ago I set up the Our Picks page as the default home page for my site. It has been working well there and I like it a lot. 

However, I would like to make some changes, specifically to the page title (that shows up in the browser tab) and for the life of me I can't remember where this is done. I must have done it before because it is specific to my site. 

Help!

42 minutes ago, opentype said:

after turning on the Quick Translation Tool or you can turn own Show Word keys and then change those language strings

I think i am missing a big part of the puzzle. Where is this "Quick Translation Tool"? I looked through all my translations and I don't see the string there. I also have never heard of "Show Word Keys" nor can I find this in ACP using the search function. 

OK, I learned something new today - that's is a very neat feature I didn't know about. Thank you!

Unfortunately it doesn't help me in my quest to change the page title for my home page as that doesn't form part of the interface. Really drawing a blank here. 

Meta tags editing has solved it! I honestly have no recollection of doing that before, but glad I could get it sorted. Thanks again. 

I do have my home page set to the Our Picks module. Are we able to make any other changes to that page other than adding blocks? Ideally I'd like to reduce the number of items it shows. Can't recall if I ever set this or if it just defaults to 25. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/29/2020 at 4:39 AM, FZ said:

Meta tags editing has solved it! I honestly have no recollection of doing that before, but glad I could get it sorted. Thanks again. 

I do have my home page set to the Our Picks module. Are we able to make any other changes to that page other than adding blocks? Ideally I'd like to reduce the number of items it shows. Can't recall if I ever set this or if it just defaults to 25. 

There are no settings in IPS, but there are some applications in the Marketplace that can adjust Our Picks.  One of them is by @Fosters