Mark Topic

On 2/8/2022 at 8:46 AM, Runar said:
On 2/8/2022 at 6:58 AM, Edjazoli said:

Another question, its any chance that button "sold" "solved" will be visible as well in the "topic feeds" block?

Good idea, I’ll add it to the list of future features.

Are you planning to add this in next release?

As well the moderator permission?

On 2/14/2022 at 2:49 PM, Runar said:

Thank you for the examples. Would you be able to provide a test user for me? A normal user with permissions to post topics in the Note Marketplace forum.

Hello.  I sent you a PM with some credentials.  Let me know what you find out.

Thanks!!

On 2/8/2022 at 8:46 AM, Runar said:
On 2/8/2022 at 6:58 AM, Edjazoli said:

Another question, its any chance that button "sold" "solved" will be visible as well in the "topic feeds" block?

Good idea, I’ll add it to the list of future features.

Are you still ok to add this to next upgrade?

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/24/2022 at 11:04 AM, Dave D said:

Hi Runar,

Were you able to see the issue we are seeing with using Mark Topic in a custom Theme.

Please let me know. 

Thanks! 

Hello.  Checking again on this question.  I sent some info in a PM.  

Let me know what we can do here to get this resolved.

Thanks!

4 minutes ago, Edjazoli said:

I don't know if the author is available atm??

I’m replying to your post but my reply is meant to everyone here. I’m available and I’m reading all of your posts, and the next version is in progress, but I needed to prioritize real life during the last weeks. The next version will most likely be released around Easter, I won’t promise it’ll be ready any earlier.

But I haven’t forgotten about you all, so all I ask is your patience and understanding.

• 5 weeks later...

Hello,

thank you for the nice plugin!

@Runar Is it possible to add a Marker filter in the "Topic Feed" block?

image.png.b993c9b491934da665c2748abf8f31f8.png

So that a Topic Feed block can show only the thread marked with one of the markers? And a thread will automatically appear in the list if it is marked with that marker and will disappear if the marker will be removed.

Thank you!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 6/2/2022 at 8:16 PM, Edjazoli said:

Its looks like the plugin is dead as the idea of adding to top feed block....

Hello @Edjazoli and @kmk,

I had lost my hope on this to be done by the plugin creator, so I have asked another developer to realize that for me. If you are interested in buying this edit, you can contact @Kirill Gromov and ask for the price. It is not free, but he already know the plugin so he can make the edits you need.

10 minutes ago, Balto said:

Hello @Edjazoli and @kmk,

I had lost my hope on this to be done by the plugin creator, so I have asked another developer to realize that for me. If you are interested in buying this edit, you can contact @Kirill Gromov and ask for the price. It is not free, but he already know the plugin so he can make the edits you need.

@Kirill Gromov will continue developing this app? Or he will release one similar to this one? 

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/14/2022 at 7:09 AM, Daniel F said:

No! As long as the original author doesn’t allow it, there’s no legal way to do this, but nobody can stop anybody else to create a similar application! 

The user does not connect since April, so there are chances we will never see him again here. So can we proceed?

I’m not dead! I’ve read all replies made the last few days, and I’ll post a longer update later this week.

But to summarize: An update to make the app compatible with the latest Invision version will be submitted for approval this weekend. Bugfixes and new features will follow later.

I’m also considering open sourcing this application and my other plugins (most are already open source), allowing anyone to make their own changes, but there’s some license stuff that must be taken into consideration. For instance, it will not be possible for anyone using my code to commercialize it, meaning any changes will have to be released for free. Also, at this time I’m not considering passing the application on to any other developer.

13 minutes ago, Runar said:

I’m not dead! I’ve read all replies made the last few days, and I’ll post a longer update later this week.

But to summarize: An update to make the app compatible with the latest Invision version will be submitted for approval this weekend. Bugfixes and new features will follow later.

I’m also considering open sourcing this application and my other plugins (most are already open source), allowing anyone to make their own changes, but there’s some license stuff that must be taken into consideration. For instance, it will not be possible for anyone using my code to commercialize it, meaning any changes will have to be released for free. Also, at this time I’m not considering passing the application on to any other developer.

Great, welcome back!

I didn't mean to say you were dead 😄 But you know our real life sometimes is more important and I thought you took a long pause. Nice to see you back!

One important thing is to make this plugin compatible with PHP 8.0. I think right now is not and it would cause problems. Can you please check? Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/15/2022 at 5:59 AM, Runar said:

Thanks for the update. Checking to see if update is submitted? I had to disable application and this one is used to track topics open and close and our members are missing this application! 

Appreciate for open source in future. Thank you. 

Hi @Runar could you consider extend the Marker functionality for the post too?

Example, a topic with so many posts with different contributions, I would like mark posts so that markes will be able to shown you which post contains information of a specific question or content. People with that markes avoiding reading post by post to find useful information, for later user avoiding asking repeatedly the same question and repeatedly giving again the same reply.