Post dates gone as of sudden

screamfine

Hi there,

as of sudden (without us changing anything) the post dates and thread dates disappeard from forums.

Screenshot:
https://i.imgur.com/8HNErW5.png

see here: https://www.lyriaserver.de/community/forums/forum/4-news-aktuelles-und-ankündigungen/

only a few dates are left which are shown there.

This has nothing to do with the theme because it also happens when switching to default theme.

Already tried to repair mysql tables, but did not help.

Any idea?

36 minutes ago, screamfine said:

Any idea?

A lot of posts itself don't have a date, in this topic for example all 34 posts are without date. It looks like the 7th April was the last day the posts were saved. Have you installed a new application or plugin on 8th April?

You should open a support ticket.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/15/2019 at 4:39 PM, bfarber said:

Yes, the two language strings @Marc Stridgen mentions above were adjusted in 4.4, so if you are using a custom language pack or manually edited those language strings in 4.3.x or below, you will need to fix them following the 4.4 upgrade.

@bfarber, please make such changes more obvious in the future. This is the second time something like this happened and it takes a lot of time for us to troubleshoot it. We (as in all people having custom lang packs) NEED to be informed when such changes are introduced. 

A list of changed strings as admin notification would be perfect. 

1 hour ago, jair101 said:

@bfarber, please make such changes more obvious in the future. This is the second time something like this happened and it takes a lot of time for us to troubleshoot it. We (as in all people having custom lang packs) NEED to be informed when such changes are introduced. 

A list of changed strings as admin notification would be perfect. 

I think I'm having the same problem, if you find the solution, could you paste the original english string? My custom language's string is currently matching, yet it doesn't work.

5 minutes ago, Nakamura0114 said:

I think I'm having the same problem, if you find the solution, could you paste the original english string? My custom language's string is currently matching, yet it doesn't work.

These two stings were modified:

_date_this_week_c
_date_this_week

Initially they were just %s in %s, now they contain full list of days of week mapping it to numbers. So please check if during the translation you haven't missed a special symbol. 

Archived