Any way to have certain logos to be shown on certain dates?

Maxxius

Hi, back in the heyday I had many variations of my forum logo to commemorate certain holidays. for example. x-mas like logo shown during december to x-mas. new year like logo for first 2 week of new year. logo with easter eggs leading up to the easter and so on. I had like 12 logo variations done. but the problem was I was forgetful and barely made any use of that. like only winter logos and thats that.

I wonder is there a simple way now to upload a handful of logos and set the time when each of them should be shown and if there's no holiday - then usual logo is shown?

That's a solid advice and I thought about it but you see the thing is as much as I love adding reminders for things I need to do. I really love even more when things that can be automated are automated and they don't drain minutes of my day and even thoughts about them in the back of my mind so I can focus on other things.

I love changing up my logo or adding holiday elements to it.  

I think there's a certain thrill to revisiting a website and discovering an extra little spark.  Luckily I've cycled through a couple years of logos now and I have a lot pre-built, so it doesn't take but five seconds to upload the logo in theme settings.  

• 2 weeks later...

Archived