My Attachments

kmk

Now I have My Attachments fuelled, I thing this part of ips should be improved

1. Thumbnail of files and images, I want to check which images can be deleted. 

2. Multiple selections, right now only can be deleted one by one. 

Would be nice to have the ability to rename them, then the search field would be more useable. I currently have 17 pages of attachments, all with file names I have no hope of finding. Take the Yes Sir gif for example, if I could go in and rename that, I could quickly find and use that again.

I know the built in gif button is on its way, and I know you can rename the file before uploading, but many people use mobiles and tablets more where this isn’t possible. Maybe renaming them through the software isn’t possible technically possible either, but if you don’t ask you don’t get right?

7774C17E-82C3-4177-A2FC-7C9A6F0DF2D8.thumb.png.a61232a258cfa814ed7963863891a3b9.png

On 11/30/2018 at 12:49 AM, Adriano Faria said:

...and checkboxes to select several attachments to delete and not one by one. 🤦🏻‍♂️

I recall suggesting this (or at least, I thought about it) I'm not sure I actually posted about it though, which does not help! :cool:

Also, if you change the filtering options, for example filter by size or filename then delete one attachment , upon your redirection to the list of them the ordering has reverted back to the default of "Upload Date" 😢 ) , this can be slightly annoying in some cases if you wish to remove several at once, however to be completely fair a checkbox to select all on a page would alleviate this small niggle.

• 1 month later...
On 11/29/2018 at 7:49 PM, Adriano Faria said:

...and checkboxes to select several attachments to delete and not one by one. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Bumping this because my community desperately needs this feature in the front end.  Members constantly complain that they have to delete one by one every time they hit their storage limit.

35 minutes ago, Alismora said:

SCREAM!!!!

It's like Christmas morning all over again! 

6 minutes ago, Joel R said:

Thanks for noticing.  

I just deleted first page of my attachments, went from 87% of limit to 64%.  

The only problem now is that it doesn't "remeber" the page you are... so if you're in 15 and delete 1 attachment, you're go back to 1.

Archived