Radio options

kmk

1 hour ago, Meddysong said:

You need to use the field type Select box and then set Allow multiple values to yes.

But this does not calculate the price like Radio...Radio can calculate price but only one...

All fields are there, but just two (radio/select box) are available for pricing calculations. 

Radio and Select box essentially do the the same. They are just shown differently. 

If you want multiple options with individual pricing changes the user can add up, you need to add multiple fields. 

5 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

Checkboxset. Not sure it will be there in Commerce. 

one select or Radio field mean only Radio Field right?

ipsstore_consult6.thumb.PNG.8a3a28fb5440632798788d2e85d03287.PNG

And I was try with selectbox set but only give me ability to select more items, but not include the prices ability.

thanks @opentype

I test it, to use add price feature, only with Radio field, and must be select Required.

Then if I use more than one Radio Field to represent diferents books to add or not with price, the inconveniece is too much the setting(now I have 4, but I will use 12),obviosly if exit other way clearly that is I asking...see screenshot please

ipsmultiradio2fields.thumb.PNG.3b2b8d258abc9adedfabbe180b163bda.PNG

I am selling school text books, so un grade contain 12 books, but not all members need buy all books, some members maybe 5, 10, 2 , that situation make me create 2 options of each radio, one for yes then add the price to product, another no adding 0.00 price.

Archived