(DF41) Enhanced User Info Panel (Support Topic)

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/1/2017 at 1:11 PM, Lucas James said:

Support for basic points? I use this as a main feature for my forums but can't display it in post bits anymore :cry:

On 8/3/2017 at 8:55 PM, Dean_ said:

@TheJackal84 - Are you supporting this? I too have just purchased this.

Thanks

On 8/3/2017 at 9:10 PM, TheJackal84 said:

No but if your using 4.2 you can get the panel code from the dev of that plugin and I can tell you how to do a manual patch for it

I know I'm bumping this from 2yrs ago, but could you guide me in the right direction for including the Basic Points points display bit in to this on the topic view? Drawn a blank after a little play with it. 

Here's the mobile view when I have the plugin disabled:

1.PNG.fea18ac6031cabf4972dbf23d83499f8.PNG

When I have the plugin enabled, and showing posts and reputation on Mobile:

3.jpg.4fc19f69a0bd498f94a1f20bee2b5abe.jpg

And the view when I have the plugin enabled, but everything disabled for Mobile:

2.PNG.3f1fb56ee412bc9c69481de36f8f299b.PNG

It seems to be blocking the info, but not eliminating the space.

I'd like to have everything disabled on Mobile, but it looks very strange with the blank space there. Any thoughts on what might be causing that, or how to fix it?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi! I have a pre-sale question. If we enable this plugin, does it overwrite the default IPB info? Or can it appear below it? For example, currently user's postbit displays the user group, user group image, reputation and post count. Below all that, from this plugin we want to display points and clubs.

16 minutes ago, sadface201 said:

Hi! I have a pre-sale question. If we enable this plugin, does it overwrite the default IPB info? Or can it appear below it? For example, currently user's postbit displays the user group, user group image, reputation and post count. Below all that, from this plugin we want to display points and clubs.

It replaces all the info panel and adds the one from this plugin, but everything has a setting to show and hide so anything you did not want showing just disable it

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...