Before you buy...
Here are a few frequently asked questions other clients asked before joining.
- LEGO - https://lan.lego.com
- Square Space - https://forum.squarespace.com/
- Jenny Craig - https://community.jennycraig.com
- Evernote - https://discussion.evernote.com
- Unibet - https://www.unibetcommunity.com
- Acne.org - https://www.acne.org/
- Shutterstock - https://forums.submit.shutterstock.com/
- Simtropolis - https://community.simtropolis.com
- Survive The Ark - https://survivetheark.com
- Primetimer - https://forums.primetimer.com
- Corsair - https://forum.corsair.com
- Neowin - https://www.neowin.net/forum/
- BreatheHeavy - https://exhale.breatheheavy.com/
If you want your business to expand, connect people to one another, create opportunities for meaningful dialogues and engage with your customers/clients/fans then yes.
Every company can benefit from incorporating a community into the buisness model. There are several paths you can take:
- Offer a peer-to-peer help support forum where your biggest fans engage with one another.
- Create a homebase for your employees to ask questions, get advice, read company resources and engage.
- Create and manage a subscription membership, giving your die-hard fans exclusive access and privleges.
- Share information, files and articles relevant to your niche with a resource community.
Need more ideas? Check out more options by navigating to the 'Solutions' section in the navigation above.
Yes. We frequently migrate clients from their existing community platforms, such as XenForo, phpBB, bbPress, Vanilla, vBulletin, Wordpress and more. Please visit our Migrations page for more details.
After purchase, please allow us two business days to review and approve.
Payments & Support
Please reach out to the individual community for help and support; we are simply the license provider.
Standard: If we host your community and your license expires, your community will no longer be online until the invoice is brought up-to-date. Please reach out to us if you need help accessing the invoice.
Self-hosted: If you host your community and your license expires, your community will no longer have access to our support forums or software updates. In the event something breaks, or a critical security/platform update is issued, your invoice must be paid prior to you re-gaining entry into the support community or getting access to updates.
Please keep your license active to remain in good standing and protect your community.
Standard and enterprise plans: We host your community using Amazon Web Services and provide email support.
Self-hosted: you host and manage your community entirely. Support is accessed in our community forums.
Clients with a Standard or enterprise license can request full backups any time. We'll provide you with a download link within one business day.
For any pre-sale questions, please visit our pre-sales support forum.
Self-hosted clients with an active license have direct access to all sections in our community support forum.
Clients with an active standard license have access to the community support forum as well as general email support.
Clients with an active standard license have access to the community support forum as well as email support from their dedicated Invision Community account representative.
Yes. We will collaborate with you to dream up a stylized, visual theme that captures your company's magic in a bottle. Learn more about our brand matching opportunities here.
Yes. You can add credit to your account. When a new purchase is completed, for example paying an invoice, your credit will be applied.
We've successfully migrated hundreds of communities to Invision Community. Whether you'd like us to migrate you from an established platform in the attached list, or something entirely custom, contact us to discuss your needs.
Please visit our Migrations page for more detailed information.