Trophies and Medals - Supporttopic

Fosters

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hi, great application. I have a question about the automatic ruling within IPS. 
I'd like to move automatically members into a particular group based on the criteria "Member has Trophy". No other criteria is selected. 

998821579_Screenshot2021-08-09at17_54_28.thumb.png.c922a60757516b1e350234dbd12272d0.png

Several members have received this trophy but they are not moved into the right group. 

I've checked that the position of this rule is below other rules so it got preferred above other rules. 

Anything I miss? Thanks in advance for any help. 

Screenshot 2021-08-09 at 17.58.56.png

The criteria for awards doesn't work. Help please.

Hi, I have your app installed and it awards automatically, but I have noticed that it awards even before the member has all the criteria for a level.

For example, one level criteria are as follows:
5 reputation points
15 topics created
20 posts created

But one member has not yet met the criteria, but received the award. He has:
5 reputation points
13 topics created
15 posts created.

What is happening?

On 8/9/2021 at 6:01 PM, Etienne Ammerdorffer said:

Hi, great application. I have a question about the automatic ruling within IPS. 
I'd like to move automatically members into a particular group based on the criteria "Member has Trophy". No other criteria is selected. 

998821579_Screenshot2021-08-09at17_54_28.thumb.png.c922a60757516b1e350234dbd12272d0.png

Several members have received this trophy but they are not moved into the right group. 

I've checked that the position of this rule is below other rules so it got preferred above other rules. 

Anything I miss? Thanks in advance for any help. 

Screenshot 2021-08-09 at 17.58.56.png

The IPS group promotion is only called when the member object is saved.
Were the members online in the meanwhile?

21 hours ago, Karina Harumi said:

The criteria for awards doesn't work. Help please.

Hi, I have your app installed and it awards automatically, but I have noticed that it awards even before the member has all the criteria for a level.

For example, one level criteria are as follows:
5 reputation points
15 topics created
20 posts created

But one member has not yet met the criteria, but received the award. He has:
5 reputation points
13 topics created
15 posts created.

What is happening?

Could I get ACP credentials to take a look at this please?

On 7/11/2021 at 4:09 PM, GTAPoliceMods said:

As @EmpireKicking referenced, line 107 of extensions/core/MemberSync/Item.php should read:

\IPS\Db::i()->delete( 'trophies_memberdetails', array( 'member_id=?', $member2->member_id ) );

@Fosters

This fixes the error when merging accounts.

Thanks, I have fixed this for the upcoming version which is going to be submitted this week to the MP.

17 hours ago, Fosters said:

The IPS group promotion is only called when the member object is saved.
Were the members online in the meanwhile?

Could I get ACP credentials to take a look at this please?

Thanks, I have fixed this for the upcoming version which is going to be submitted this week to the MP.

I sent you a private message with more details, could you check it out please? 🙂

• 4 months later...
8 hours ago, Fosters said:

Yes, this was fixed 

Hi,

On my end it says the last version was updated on June 13, 2021 and the application is still partially broken on my end 😞

Your post on August 10, 2021 says a new version was going to be updated. I am confused 😕

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 5/31/2022 at 11:43 AM, TrueGota said:

How do I make it that the description it not so squished and far wider? Also, is it possible to only grey out the image and keep the text bright?

Could contain: Gray, World Of Warcraft

Is this the overview page?
I have to admit that I haven't planed to update the application for 4.7 because it was literally replaced by IPS badges

• 3 months later...
2 minutes ago, LittleFang said:

Gonna be a huge butt to go back and figure out what medals I gave to who. I wish I had known it would become defunct 😞 

no no, don't get me wrong, it's not going to be killed! It seems that IPS is working on a fix for  the disabled 3rd party stuff..

I was just curious if there's really a need for the app.