Trophies and Medals - Supporttopic

7 hours ago, Fosters said:

I think I've finally found and fixed the issue.

New version pending approval.

I've installed the update, and can confirm that (so far) the issue has been resolved! Some of my Language changes to the system are lost, but I can easily re-apply them (I changed them to "Baubles & Charms" to match my site's tone). As you can see here, I have a user with no awards, followed by a user with a few:

image.png.df38fb313dcedd32147b5f2bdd986b96.png

I'm unfortunately getting a NEW error now, while trying to add a Trophy which should replace another:

image.png.e7e7fb7b128ad11d1d746f8b4c813745.png

Here's the full error:

TypeError: Argument 2 passed to IPS\trophies\extensions\trophies\TrophyCriteria\_Expression::memberMeetsCriteria() must be an instance of IPS\trophies\Trophy, instance of IPS\trophies\_Trophy given, called in /var/www/sitefiles/g290812/applications/trophies/sources/Trophy/Trophy.php on line 433 (0)
#0 /var/www/sitefiles/g290812/applications/trophies/sources/Trophy/Trophy.php(433): IPS\trophies\extensions\trophies\TrophyCriteria\_Expression::memberMeetsCriteria(Object(IPS\Member), Object(IPS\trophies\_Trophy), NULL)
#1 /var/www/sitefiles/g290812/applications/trophies/sources/Trophy/Trophy.php(478): IPS\trophies\_Trophy->memberMeetsCriteria(Object(IPS\Member))
#2 /var/www/sitefiles/g290812/applications/trophies/extensions/trophies/TrophyCriteria/Criteria.php(45): IPS\trophies\_Trophy::updateTrophiesForMember(Object(IPS\Member))
#3 /var/www/sitefiles/g290812/applications/trophies/sources/Trophy/Trophy.php(233): IPS\trophies\extensions\trophies\TrophyCriteria\_Criteria::handleForm(Array, Array)
#4 /var/www/html/105108/system/Node/Controller.php(413): IPS\trophies\_Trophy->formatFormValues(Array)
#5 /var/www/html/105108/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(90): IPS\Node\_Controller->form()
#6 /var/www/html/105108/system/Node/Controller.php(62): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#7 /var/www/sitefiles/g290812/applications/trophies/modules/admin/trophies/trophy.php(54): IPS\Node\_Controller->execute()
#8 /var/www/html/105108/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\trophies\modules\admin\trophies\_trophy->execute()
#9 /var/www/html/105108/admin/index.php(14): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#10 {main}

Further, and sorry to pile on, the Max Icon Size in Postbit seems to not be functioning:

image.png.5033a1e977cefdc263d32568ba485d50.png

image.png.6a28baa2fe7705315128793aac694855.png

Despite setting it to 16x16, they are appearing at 50x50.

It looks to be hardcoded in the CSS, to which I've made no changes myself:

image.png.1ab22ba8f36b626ffb4cacf46cb556da.png

Edited by Douglas Glover

When trying to merge two accounts I got this error from Trophies and Medals:

DELETE FROM `ibf_trophies_memberdetails` WHERE id=4369
IPS\Db\Exception: Unknown column 'id' in 'where clause' (1054)
#0 /PATHTOPUBLICHTML/system/Db/Db.php(1299): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery('/*theinit_comga...', Array)
#1 /PATHTOPUBLICHTML/applications/trophies/extensions/core/MemberSync/Item.php(107): IPS\_Db->delete('trophies_member...', Array)
#2 /PATHTOPUBLICHTML/system/Member/Member.php(3992): IPS\trophies\extensions\core\MemberSync\_Item->onMerge(Object(IPS\Member), Object(IPS\Member))
#3 /PATHTOPUBLICHTML/system/Member/Member.php(4026): IPS\_Member->memberSync('onMerge', Array)
#4 /PATHTOPUBLICHTML/applications/core/modules/admin/members/members.php(2652): IPS\_Member->merge(Object(IPS\Member))
#5 /PATHTOPUBLICHTML/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(90): IPS\core\modules\admin\members\_members->merge()
#6 /PATHTOPUBLICHTML/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#7 /PATHTOPUBLICHTML/admin/index.php(15): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#8 {main}

On 9/12/2020 at 5:40 PM, Fosters said:

I think I've finally found and fixed the issue.

New version pending approval.

Untitled.thumb.png.d90bffbac8ef41b9bc93fbbaef155869.pngI still have this problem.

The second problem when I hide/unhide a medal was solved ( I saw that take some time to hide/ unhide them, probably the reason are tasks )

4 hours ago, Fosters said:

What do you mean with replacing ? Any steps to reproduce this?

1. Create a new Trophy
  2. Create a second Trophy
  3. Set the 2nd Trophy  to "replace" the 1st:
    1. image.png.fb36a7f03eb495a03a1b6b5ea5ed8ea9.png
  4. Get error when trying to save:
    1. image.png.4a1d141a887e8148a9fcad8fe8c0fd20.png

Error in code for reference:

TypeError: Argument 2 passed to IPS\trophies\extensions\trophies\TrophyCriteria\_Expression::memberMeetsCriteria() must be an instance of IPS\trophies\Trophy, instance of IPS\trophies\_Trophy given, called in /var/www/sitefiles/g290812/applications/trophies/sources/Trophy/Trophy.php on line 433 (0)
#0 /var/www/sitefiles/g290812/applications/trophies/sources/Trophy/Trophy.php(433): IPS\trophies\extensions\trophies\TrophyCriteria\_Expression::memberMeetsCriteria(Object(IPS\Member), Object(IPS\trophies\_Trophy), NULL)
#1 /var/www/sitefiles/g290812/applications/trophies/sources/Trophy/Trophy.php(478): IPS\trophies\_Trophy->memberMeetsCriteria(Object(IPS\Member))
#2 /var/www/sitefiles/g290812/applications/trophies/extensions/trophies/TrophyCriteria/Criteria.php(45): IPS\trophies\_Trophy::updateTrophiesForMember(Object(IPS\Member))
#3 /var/www/sitefiles/g290812/applications/trophies/sources/Trophy/Trophy.php(233): IPS\trophies\extensions\trophies\TrophyCriteria\_Criteria::handleForm(Array, Array)
#4 /var/www/html/105109/system/Node/Controller.php(413): IPS\trophies\_Trophy->formatFormValues(Array)
#5 /var/www/html/105109/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(90): IPS\Node\_Controller->form()
#6 /var/www/html/105109/system/Node/Controller.php(62): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#7 /var/www/sitefiles/g290812/applications/trophies/modules/admin/trophies/trophy.php(54): IPS\Node\_Controller->execute()
#8 /var/www/html/105109/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\trophies\modules\admin\trophies\_trophy->execute()
#9 /var/www/html/105109/admin/index.php(14): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#10 {main}

Edited by Douglas Glover

Hey Fosters,

I know you're currently busy trying to resolve the above issues, but I had a quick inquiry.  We are currently using iAwards, but due to the developer of Automation Rules leaving the community, iAwards now has zero automation making it useless for our site now as you can only grant awards manually.  Our community is way too big for that.

I see yours has built-in automation for most of the awards we give, so we're thinking of switching over.  Is there any way that awards earned from iAwards can be somehow transferred over with your system so that original dates and award lists aren't effected?  If not, that's okay it's really not the end of the world, but it would make things much easier switching over. 

I have really no interest into the importer, my suggestion is to just recreate the similar trophies and move on, and tell the member to ignore the fate. The importer is really not that easy because as you said, my trophies app has all the automatic criteria while iAwards has no criteria at all, theres no easy way for me to recreate a trophy automatically with the converter with the same criteria... I had a script to import them as medals but people didn’t like the solution?!

How many people would be interested into the importer and would you mind to pay for it? I have an idea how to solve it , but absolutely no time , so I would probably hire another MP dev with a lot experience with converters to code this.

9 hours ago, Fosters said:

I have really no interest into the importer, my suggestion is to just recreate the similar trophies and move on, and tell the member to ignore the fate. The importer is really not that easy because as you said, my trophies app has all the automatic criteria while iAwards has no criteria at all, theres no easy way for me to recreate a trophy automatically with the converter with the same criteria... I had a script to import them as medals but people didn’t like the solution?!

How many people would be interested into the importer and would you mind to pay for it? I have an idea how to solve it , but absolutely no time , so I would probably hire another MP dev with a lot experience with converters to code this.

It's fine.  I don't want you to go through all of the extra trouble of having this made just for me (so far).  I'm fine with remaking them, I just wanted to avoid the announcement about 2-3 year old rewards being reset.  We'll just keep iAwards until we set up and finish adding all the new awards with your app and then pull a little switcharoo.  😋

Hey. Just installed app for 4.5.

We have problem with replace trophie option. It sows error at ACP. We can't use it. Please fix it.

On 9/18/2020 at 2:17 AM, Douglas Glover said:
  1. Create a new Trophy
  2. Create a second Trophy
  3. Set the 2nd Trophy  to "replace" the 1st:
    1. image.png.fb36a7f03eb495a03a1b6b5ea5ed8ea9.png
  4. Get error when trying to save:
    1. image.png.4a1d141a887e8148a9fcad8fe8c0fd20.png

Error in code for reference:

#4 /var/www/html/105109/system/Node/Controller.php(413): IPS\trophies\_Trophy->formatFormValues(Array)
#5 /var/www/html/105109/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(90): IPS\Node\_Controller->form()
#6 /var/www/html/105109/system/Node/Controller.php(62): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#8 /var/www/html/105109/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\trophies\modules\admin\trophies\_trophy->execute()
#9 /var/www/html/105109/admin/index.php(14): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#10 {main}

Hey, we have the same. Its over 2 weeks and nothing. Any update plz? I just bought update for this plugin and its broken ;/