Trophies and Medals - Supporttopic

• 2 weeks later...

Could you add the member criteria box also to group promotions?
I love the criteria system and use it a lot to move members to other groups when they get a trophy, but it would be much better if we could just use the group promotion system without a trophy.

Something like 

And do you have any plans to award points when somebody earns a trophy?

I'm not sure if this suppose to be a "bug"?

You know IPS gives every new member with default "profile picture" (First letter of username by default)

I tried to setup a trophy to reward anyone who upload a "profile picture" the real one, but then when I enabled the trophy, this app started to sending out notification to everyone.

image.png.eaefb4f86c5350e0c0b9bf006fbb5edf.png

so I think this criteria is useless.

I'm not sure though If I choose the first option, does this app still think everyone has already had a profile picture?

image.png.006b328c808165bf03245075fd2a1244.png

Edited by SUBRTX
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/26/2021 at 7:24 PM, Maxtor said:

why trophies dont show active? i have award some members bust still see 0 at list.

were the members online once they got the trophy?

On 1/30/2021 at 6:41 PM, Madiakz said:

I just bought the app today, was just wondering if there is a way to have the images bigger on the profile but not in the post bit? Ideally I'd like to keep the post bit small while show off the full award on the members profile you see.

you can customize this with some custom css code. I'll try to create some instructions for this this weekend.

On 2/12/2021 at 8:51 PM, SUBRTX said:

I'm not sure if this suppose to be a "bug"?

You know IPS gives every new member with default "profile picture" (First letter of username by default)

I tried to setup a trophy to reward anyone who upload a "profile picture" the real one, but then when I enabled the trophy, this app started to sending out notification to everyone.

image.png.eaefb4f86c5350e0c0b9bf006fbb5edf.png

so I think this criteria is useless.

I'm not sure though If I choose the first option, does this app still think everyone has already had a profile picture?

image.png.006b328c808165bf03245075fd2a1244.png

Thanks, AFAIK it should still work, but I'll review this for the next release.

21 hours ago, Olmyster said:

Hello @Fosters. I have a problem with the medals. One of my members is on two medal lists. These two medals show up well on his profile. On the other hand, in postbit, only one of the two medals can be seen.

2021-02-22_18-40-36.thumb.png.d9587856f18d54faa42e3f563635ed09.png

Thanks for your help.

Please review your settings, make sure that more then 2 items are shown in posts.

On 2/23/2021 at 4:37 PM, Fosters said:

Please review your settings, make sure that more then 2 items are shown in posts.

This is indeed the case. Moreover, the problem I am encountering seems to occur only for some members. These members are, however, well registered in the medal category concerned. Furthermore, in the settings, when I click on "Show Members with this medal", the first page of the members is displayed but if I want to go to the next page, it returns to the "Medal Categories" home page.

@Fosters Discovered something interesting.

When someone buys something from the Members Shop 4.5, nothing gets updated in the postbit.

However, if we manually give the medals/trophies through the AdminCP, that award medal finally shows up (and the toggle hide/unhide) works INCLUDING showing all other medals not showing previously in the postbit. That change is simultaneous for everyone regardless of groups.

The problem is inconsistent as it pops momentarily for some members (even under the same group) on random occasions.

Compatibility issue?

--

I'm scratching my head on this one.

Edited by CringleKitten
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

File: applications/trophies/sources/Trophy/MemberTrophy.php:251

return $this->_item->getItemImage($class, $sizeForFa, $addTitle, $menu);

Shouldn't be like this?

return $this->item->getItemImage($class, $sizeForFa, $addTitle, $menu);

Guys, edit this file and let me know if it was helpful.

Edited by vampch
On 11/4/2020 at 6:41 PM, Fosters said:

It’s taking longer then expected but it’s coming  😞 everybody with an active license can contact me and will get a free license for any of our other apps as compensation. 

I wrote PM in January and I still didn't get a reply.

On 5/19/2021 at 8:13 PM, GTAPoliceMods said:

Line 52 of "global/profile/table" should read "{$medal->awardedCount}" instead of "{$trophy->awardedCount}" as it does right now @Fosters. Medal counts are currently not displaying properly.

Thanks. I have added this fix to the next version which is aimed for this weekend. ( for 4.5 and 4.6 🙂

On 5/26/2021 at 5:03 PM, Pjo said:

I wrote PM in January and I still didn't get a reply.

Apologies. I have replied.