Spacious ACP/Widgets

Flitterkill

It actually has a value of 1.00

btw when i go to customize i get a error

Error: Undefined constant "IPS\Theme\spacious_lp_boxtrans" (0)
#0 /home/admin/domains/justified.co/public_html/system/Theme/Theme.php(5348): IPS\Theme\css_spaciouswidgets_admin___spaciouslogin_css()
#1 /home/admin/domains/justified.co/public_html/system/Theme/Theme.php(2543): IPS\_Theme::writeCss()
#2 /home/admin/domains/justified.co/public_html/system/Theme/Theme.php(621): IPS\_Theme->compileCss()
#3 /home/admin/domains/justified.co/public_html/applications/spaciouswidgets/modules/admin/spaciouswidgets/customization.php(96): IPS\_Theme->css()
#4 /home/admin/domains/justified.co/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(101): IPS\spaciouswidgets\modules\admin\spaciouswidgets\_customization->manage()
#5 /home/admin/domains/justified.co/public_html/applications/spaciouswidgets/modules/admin/spaciouswidgets/customization.php(33): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#6 /home/admin/domains/justified.co/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\spaciouswidgets\modules\admin\spaciouswidgets\_customization->execute()
#7 /home/admin/domains/justified.co/public_html/admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#8 {main}

But when i reload the page it then works fine? so not sure

• 2 weeks later...

@OptimusBain So we finally got a patch and I confirmed the patch button works (which you already did) AND I kludged up a bit to kill the patch button post-upgrade. Before it would go away when my patch checker task ran (every 12 hours or so) but this will make it go away immediately.

I also added a quick toggle to make the patch button red; later I'll let you customize it. Some want the patch button to scream at them, others just want to see it so rather not force this.

Also I noticed from your screen shot that the patches pop-up wasn't fully dark-mode compliant. Tis' now.

It's what? The 14th? I'll let this stew for another day or so and push this out to Daniel and the mob for review Thursday night or whatever.

EDIT: Ooohhh yeah... Another thing. 

Alexa we hardly knew yah. If you've been a fan of looking at your site rankings well I hate to break it to you but Amazon is putting the O.G. Alexa out to pasture May 1st, 2022. I have already installed a kill-switch on the task that retrieves these rankings - basically once it's May 1st, 2022 the task won't do anything. Do you all want your data? At some vague time in the future I can let you pull a CSV or whatever of it. I guess. Regardless at some really far away vague point in time this will get removed from Spacious.

ipsglobal.JPG.3655ac0caf25b14464ba78b41095af5e.JPG

ipsunitedstates.JPG.3611a10cc3b2fec1cc8b12349f34a857.JPG

Ignore the the obvious sharp spike/s on the rightish-side. The downtrend is correct, the weird spiking is probably my dev machine offline for a few days or I was in the middle of doing something.

Otherwise... You are looking at this IPS community's global and USA rankings since November of 2018 until now - so just over four years worth graphed - I use this site while indev locally instead of any of my own. Ahh memories...

Edited by All Astronauts

Wind hasn't knocked me offline (power/net) overnight (cross various appendages for the rest of the day...) and 20.4.1 was just approved.

20.4.1 Released!

• R.I.P. Alexa Web Rankings May 1st, 2022. Dashboard widget remains but the task to retrieve rankings is now set to stop updating on the day before. A future version of Spacious ACP will remove the widget and allow you to export the data if you like.
  • FIX! ACP IPS patch alert pop-up now dark-mode compliant
  • FIX! ACP IPS patch alert button will now no longer show immediately post-upgrade (previously would remain displayed until the Spacious patches task ran 12 hours later)
  • NEW! Option to make the ACP IPS patch alert button red.
  • FIX! Custom logos on login page now actually, for reals, scale correctly .
  • Minor CSS and language file changes.

• 1 month later...

I'm receiving an error on the ACP login page everytime I visit it.

[[Template core/admin/system/login is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

It seems to work after a refresh though which is weird.

On 1/29/2022 at 9:16 PM, All Astronauts said:

It's a hitch with hex2rgb template plugin and PHP 8. I'm pretty sure IPS have patched it with the 4.6.10 release (beta right now but probably final on Monday or Tuesday).

After you upgrade, see if this bug still pops - if it does, give a yell.

I've updated to 4.6.10 today and the error seems to be gone now like you said. Thanks! 👍