Spacious ACP/Widgets

It actually has a value of 1.00

btw when i go to customize i get a error

Error: Undefined constant "IPS\Theme\spacious_lp_boxtrans" (0)
#0 /home/admin/domains/justified.co/public_html/system/Theme/Theme.php(5348): IPS\Theme\css_spaciouswidgets_admin___spaciouslogin_css()
#1 /home/admin/domains/justified.co/public_html/system/Theme/Theme.php(2543): IPS\_Theme::writeCss()
#2 /home/admin/domains/justified.co/public_html/system/Theme/Theme.php(621): IPS\_Theme->compileCss()
#3 /home/admin/domains/justified.co/public_html/applications/spaciouswidgets/modules/admin/spaciouswidgets/customization.php(96): IPS\_Theme->css()
#4 /home/admin/domains/justified.co/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(101): IPS\spaciouswidgets\modules\admin\spaciouswidgets\_customization->manage()
#5 /home/admin/domains/justified.co/public_html/applications/spaciouswidgets/modules/admin/spaciouswidgets/customization.php(33): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#6 /home/admin/domains/justified.co/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\spaciouswidgets\modules\admin\spaciouswidgets\_customization->execute()
#7 /home/admin/domains/justified.co/public_html/admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#8 {main}

But when i reload the page it then works fine? so not sure

• 2 weeks later...

@OptimusBain So we finally got a patch and I confirmed the patch button works (which you already did) AND I kludged up a bit to kill the patch button post-upgrade. Before it would go away when my patch checker task ran (every 12 hours or so) but this will make it go away immediately.

I also added a quick toggle to make the patch button red; later I'll let you customize it. Some want the patch button to scream at them, others just want to see it so rather not force this.

Also I noticed from your screen shot that the patches pop-up wasn't fully dark-mode compliant. Tis' now.

It's what? The 14th? I'll let this stew for another day or so and push this out to Daniel and the mob for review Thursday night or whatever.

EDIT: Ooohhh yeah... Another thing. 

Alexa we hardly knew yah. If you've been a fan of looking at your site rankings well I hate to break it to you but Amazon is putting the O.G. Alexa out to pasture May 1st, 2022. I have already installed a kill-switch on the task that retrieves these rankings - basically once it's May 1st, 2022 the task won't do anything. Do you all want your data? At some vague time in the future I can let you pull a CSV or whatever of it. I guess. Regardless at some really far away vague point in time this will get removed from Spacious.

ipsglobal.JPG.3655ac0caf25b14464ba78b41095af5e.JPG

ipsunitedstates.JPG.3611a10cc3b2fec1cc8b12349f34a857.JPG

Ignore the the obvious sharp spike/s on the rightish-side. The downtrend is correct, the weird spiking is probably my dev machine offline for a few days or I was in the middle of doing something.

Otherwise... You are looking at this IPS community's global and USA rankings since November of 2018 until now - so just over four years worth graphed - I use this site while indev locally instead of any of my own. Ahh memories...

Edited by All Astronauts

Wind hasn't knocked me offline (power/net) overnight (cross various appendages for the rest of the day...) and 20.4.1 was just approved.

20.4.1 Released!

• R.I.P. Alexa Web Rankings May 1st, 2022. Dashboard widget remains but the task to retrieve rankings is now set to stop updating on the day before. A future version of Spacious ACP will remove the widget and allow you to export the data if you like.
  • FIX! ACP IPS patch alert pop-up now dark-mode compliant
  • FIX! ACP IPS patch alert button will now no longer show immediately post-upgrade (previously would remain displayed until the Spacious patches task ran 12 hours later)
  • NEW! Option to make the ACP IPS patch alert button red.
  • FIX! Custom logos on login page now actually, for reals, scale correctly .
  • Minor CSS and language file changes.
  • 1 month later...
On 1/29/2022 at 9:16 PM, All Astronauts said:

It's a hitch with hex2rgb template plugin and PHP 8. I'm pretty sure IPS have patched it with the 4.6.10 release (beta right now but probably final on Monday or Tuesday).

After you upgrade, see if this bug still pops - if it does, give a yell.

I've updated to 4.6.10 today and the error seems to be gone now like you said. Thanks! 👍

• 3 months later...

Spacious ACP 21.0.0 Submitted!

• NEW! Invision Community 4.7 compatible. No changes really, the last version will work fine too.
  • CHANGE! Amazon Alexa Rankings dashboard widget is still there but now just displays text stating the service has been retired.
  • REMAINS! The Alexa Rankings option remains in the Spacious ACP menu for you to view your previous (if any) historic ranking data. I'll have an export function in a later version.
  • REMOVED! Task that retrieves Alexa rankings...
  • NEW! Members Operating Systems and Web Browsers Dashboard Widget!

For the Alexa stuff the end has come. No CSV export yet (does anyone even care about this historical data?) but on my punch list to do sometime. The upgrade routine should check if you have Alexa data at all and preserve the Alexa Spacious menu option in the ACP so you can see that stuff - otherwise it disables that menu option (no need for a menu option that lets you look at, checks notes..., nothing.)

The Alexa dashboard widget is now nulled out with just a message stating that all is dust.

For the NEW dashboard widget, after you install Spacious 21, you'll need to either wait 24 hours for the task that gets that data (uses member user agents over the last 90 days) to kick off or go to the tasks section of the ACP and run it manually (spacious_userAgents). Task runs daily.

It is user agent based so it is what it is. Do not expect devices to come to this Spacious party - device identification via user agents is being degraded quite a bit - Apple leading the way here as Safari is effectively the same between desktop and iPads now. If one wanted to they could throw down some Javascript and start detecting device windows and touch points and so on but that's a whole other deal.

This will get built out later on with a historical view and some trend arrows on the widget so you can spot, ya know... trends. For now just plain percentages is what you get.

Could contain: Text, Paper

From one of my communities. That Firefox percentage gob-smacked me. Your mileage, I guarantee, will vary.

iOS entails desktop, pads, and phones for Apple.

Linux also onboards any BSDs out there. Feel free to yell at me about that - don't care.

Other is any and all whatevers including game consoles, Tizen, and gods know what else. Internet Explorer I imagine.

For browsers the other category will have Samsung Browser, Brave, whatever...

You'll see it when you see it. Kitchen Sink is next for my 4.7 sweep, then all my plugins, then back to remaining apps.

• 1 month later...

Experiencing interesting issue... Since changing over to a Self-Managed server, I am no longer getting all of the server information I was previously receiving.

Wondering is there is a service that needs to be running on the server or ???  Something missing there that the App isn't picking everything up?

Could contain: Plot, Plan, Diagram

Take that back, I bet you don't have /proc/meminfo, or access to it at least. /proc/uptime as well. And even maybe proc/cpuinfo. In fact, you probably don't have access to proc with your user account - that or proc wasn't mounted (rare I think)

Click the details button on that widget (lower right) and see if there is anything telling you what cpu you have - that and there should be additional tabs there as well. If they are missing, you need to give your user access to the proc directory

Could contain: File, Text

ok.. ran spaciousServerstats.

My details do not have the info requested, see attached.

Config: Xeon E-2146G / 32GB RAM / 2x 500GB SSD/ Centos 7 w/Plesk

More info on how to enable/load the necessary proc?  I should not be blocked from anything.....

Could contain: Text, File, Menu, Bird, Animal, Webpage

For those following along at home, Plesk vhosts have their own individual php.ini files, so the overall system php.ini may not have open_basedir set, but those might - and for Plesk, do by default.

They lock down PHP processes to the website directory, and the system /tmp directory.

Change it in the Plesk vhost panel whatevers to allow /proc, (and restart PHP), and all is well.

• 2 months later...

Good day @All Astronauts

Trust you are doing well.

I'm having a weird issue with Spacious ACP and PHP 8.0 compatibility. The support tool in ACP won't throw any error for Spacious ACP app but it's causing problems. Let me explain what I did exactly.

• I switched to PHP 8.0. "Everything seems to be working fine", both ACP and the frontend
  • After a few seconds or a couple of minutes, I will see a 500 error in the frontend or IPS warning

Could contain: Text, Page

Could contain: Business Card, Text, Paper

The funny thing about it is that I will still be able to use ACP sometimes, others I won't.

I then tried this:

• Switched back to PHP 7.4
  • Disabled Spacious ACP
  • Switched to PHP 8.0
  • Now the website works

Once I enable Spacious ACP I will get a 500 error after some time. I will still be able to use ACP sometimes. If I disable Spacious ACP while running PHP 8.0, the 500 error in the frontend will NOT be fixed. I will need to revert to PHP 7.4 to have the site running smoothly again.

It's a weird issue but it definitely must be Spacious ACP that is causing this issue since I once I enable/disable it, I won't have that issue.

Hopefully, my explanation suffices to find and fix this issue. I've returned to 7.4, I just can't use PHP 8.0 with Spacious ACP running.

Thanks so much.

• 6 months later...

I'm running 8.1 and the latest version of IPS has an issue with this and the Dashboard page inside the ACP.

TypeError: IPS\spaciouswidgets\_Spacious::elasticInfo(): Return value must be of type array, null returned (0)
#0 /home/mysite/public_html/applications/spaciouswidgets/extensions/core/Dashboard/systemOverview.php(234): IPS\spaciouswidgets\_Spacious::elasticInfo()
#1 /home/mysite/public_html/applications/core/modules/admin/overview/dashboard.php(64): IPS\spaciouswidgets\extensions\core\Dashboard\_systemOverview->getBlock()
#2 /home/mysite/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(118): IPS\core\modules\admin\overview\_dashboard->manage()
#3 /home/mysite/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#4 /home/mysite/public_html/admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#5 {main}mysite