A different article styles By Pages ( IP.Content )

On 11/30/2020 at 5:38 PM, TAMAN said:

Have you updated the plugin? 

please update the plugin to latest version, or just reinstall everything from scratch there are no problems like this by default 

the css seems messed up on your side between old version and the new version for ips 4.5.x

Yes. this i see after update.

13 minutes ago, Igor Denisov said:

Yes. this i see after update.

The way I see it you didn't update the plugin

Please update the plugin or reinstall everything from scratch I can't really help you if everything works fine on my side without any problems especially while you are the only one reporting this issue which is clearly is something on your side.

Or... Just provide a login info with access to pages app and plugins. I will check it out and install it for you 

• 5 weeks later...
On 12/2/2020 at 8:28 AM, TAMAN said:

The way I see it you didn't update the plugin

Please update the plugin or reinstall everything from scratch I can't really help you if everything works fine on my side without any problems especially while you are the only one reporting this issue which is clearly is something on your side.

Or... Just provide a login info with access to pages app and plugins. I will check it out and install it for you 

After reinstall without changes

image.thumb.png.a4202f469fc70755b86a917aafb5b403.png

2021-01-01_13-46-42.thumb.png.d67f0ddc79b444f14641afe3e9724279.png

34 minutes ago, Igor Denisov said:

After reinstall without changes

again nothing of that happens by default,

the way i see it you are using older version of the css styles 

you either haven't updated the plugin or you are someone still using the older css styles 

If you want me to check it out for you, please send a login info.

• 1 month later...

Hello,

I am using the Dreadnought theme and if I remember correctly, it used to come with the Pages Plugin bundled. Now with 4.5 IPS upgrade, I upgraded the theme no problem, but the upgrade to the plugin said there was unknown error. So I tried uninstalling and now it tells me to pay $15 for the plugin.

I have active renewal on the theme, but it no longer comes with this plugin? Do I have to buy it extra now? Just want to make sure if you can help understand my options, would appreciate it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/17/2021 at 11:35 PM, Greek76 said:

I wonder if this is an easy fix and if so maybe you can point me towards the right direction? All the content comes out centered even thought the actual article isn't and if the article has no image it looks like this. Any ideas? Thanks!

865745053_Webcapture_17-2-2021_173246_www.welovetheeighties_com.thumb.jpeg.5ebf13a69fa1b6bdc2895a0a305ab485.jpeg

2 hours ago, Greek76 said:

Bump! 

I just uploaded a new version in marketplace fixing the style issue with articles like in your screenshot 

soon it will be available to update in marketplace 🙂 

21 hours ago, numis said:

Hi @TAMAN! Is there any solution for my trouble? Thank you!

Hi,

sorry for the late reply i don't get any notification unless im quoted or my name user name is mentioned.

On 3/1/2021 at 11:49 AM, numis said:

Hi all! I have the problem displaying illustrations for articles.

Two columns with first featured. Using latest version of the plugin. Third screen from ipad.

This shouldn't happen 

Add this to custom.css temporary to fix it temporary until a new version 🙂 

.one-Col .record-image img, .two-colFirst .ipsGrid_span12 .record-image img, .three-colFirst .ipsGrid_span12 .record-image img {
    height: 100% !important;
    width: 100% !important;
}

Edited by TAMAN
11 hours ago, TAMAN said:

Add this to custom.css temporary to fix it temporary until a new version 🙂

Hi! I maded custom.css and added your text to it.

Did I understand correctly what I need to create, because I didn't get any changes at mobile phone?

image.thumb.png.a75f5fdf9ef7177ba8b43abe247e8f29.png

29 minutes ago, numis said:

Hi! I maded custom.css and added your text to it.

Did I understand correctly what I need to create, because I didn't get any changes at mobile phone?

image.thumb.png.a75f5fdf9ef7177ba8b43abe247e8f29.png

Hi,

You dont need to create a custom.css template 

custom.css template already exists by default 🙂 

e14010331ac349757932c09e3c3a2bea.png

12 minutes ago, TAMAN said:

You dont need to create a custom.css template 

custom.css template already exists by default 🙂

Got it. But that helped only with first featured.

The rest of the illustrations are still slightly off the page:

image.thumb.png.a9a86ab239b775ffc9e7b2436f899d09.png

2 hours ago, numis said:

Got it. But that helped only with first featured.

The rest of the illustrations are still slightly off the page:

Sorry,

I just edited the code in my previous post please re copy and paste in custom.css  

1 hour ago, TAMAN said:

Sorry,

I just edited the code in my previous post please re copy and paste in custom.css  

Ok🙂  I'm in no rush with this, so I can wait for the add-on fix.

Now this corrects the aspect ratio for the first image with new code, but the images below still extend off the page:

photo_2021-03-04_18-35-24.thumb.jpg.922f1e7d049617ec630d84b369bf8a87.jpgphoto_2021-03-04_18-35-43.thumb.jpg.32c0a82107f58b45fe6e6751ee066c20.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@emeric73, @TAMAN updated all templates name, and if you read the changelog you will understand that you will need to change the style template of that database.

• Fixed image responsiveness on mobile.
  • Refreshing all the styles including renaming all the blocks. ( after plugin update... you will need to edit your block/database and re-select the style templates )
  • Documentation files updated. (You can download in the Additional Information section)
  • Demo page updated Pages Article Styles

12 hours ago, emeric73 said:

Thanks for your help.

By account with the module activated I have the network icons which turn red, and without the module they are normal at the bottom of the page. There must be a confluence with the original IPS theme

Thanks for your help

sorry for that. 

there was some color issues and a new update was released in marketplace. as soon as its approved by IPS you can update the plugin 🙂 

• 2 months later...