Mind Theme

• 1 month later...
On 10/18/2020 at 1:59 PM, guymauve said:

Thanks for your Help @Pete T

I upgraded to 4.5 with this theme but i have several issues. http://www.detailing-time.net/

Where can i post for support ? Here of on your site ?

THanks

Hey, were you able to download @Pete T's 4.5 update before his site went offline?

On 10/17/2020 at 3:09 PM, RocketFoot said:

@Pete T do you have a link to download?

Hey! Were you able to download the 4.5 update?!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Meddysong said:

It's not surprising to see an error like this if you're using this theme: the author disappeared several years ago, and the theme hasn't been updated.

Yeah Weird, @Heosforo vanished without saying goodbye few years now and he still has +Clients label on this account.

He must still be paying IPS subscription.

Edited by beats23
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/14/2021 at 10:00 AM, Meddysong said:

It's not surprising to see an error like this if you're using this theme: the author disappeared several years ago, and the theme hasn't been updated.

I know @Pete T was updating for a time, did update for the prior release, but, in turning over his site, the files were deleted.
Wonder if any of his [former] members are members here and have those last updated files?

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/14/2021 at 3:00 PM, Meddysong said:

57 minutes ago, guymauve said:

Does anyone know if the theme is always up to date. It seems to have some modification needed to upgrade to the latest version of IPB.

Thanks for your help

Could a moderator please consider changing the topic title to "Mind Theme: Out-of-date and Unsupported" and adding a message to say: "The theme creator disappeared several years ago. This theme will not work with the current version of Invision Community." Since this was a free theme, it has lots of casual users who won't be aware that it will break on update and who will come here to ask for help, unaware of the situation.

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...