Jump to content

Mind Theme


Heosforo

Recommended Posts

Hi again. Would it be possible in a future update to add a slider? Maybe an option to have slider in place of header faces?

Also, I'm not sure if it's bugs or just my site that wont work correctly but trending bar and footer are not showing. Theme colors are not changing on front page even if changed and saved in theme options.

Edited by OldAssGeek
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, OldAssGeek said:

Hi again. Would it be possible in a future update to add a slider? Maybe an option to have slider in place of header faces?

Also, I'm not sure if it's bugs or just my site that wont work correctly but trending bar and footer are not showing. Theme colors are not changing on front page even if changed and saved in theme options.

Hello

1. Sure: What would be better, Slider from theme setting or from Pages?

2. I would need admin access to check (privately)

Let me know :smile:

Edited by Heosforo
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Heosforo said:

Hello

1. Sure: What would be better, Slider from theme setting or from Pages?

Awesome. I think from theme settings would be best. Pages would just be confusing for some i think. Better to have theme settings in one place. Either custom slides or pull from applications featured content works for me. Maybe both?

PM sent.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi,

I really like the look of this theme (well done) and trying it out on a new site.

I have applied this code to increase the logo as recommended in custom.css

#elLogo img {
  width: 389px;
  height: 132px;
}

However on a mobile it is not resizing down but getting squashed thin

What else would I need to add so it displays ok on mobile?

Edited by Unlucky
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello @beats23

In your custom.css find:

.ipsNavBar_secondary > li > a {
  opacity: 0.5;
  padding: 4px 25px;
  border-bottom: 0px solid transparent;
  text-transform: uppercase;
  font-size: 10px;
  color: #ffffff;
  font-family: 'Raleway', sans-serif;
  font-weight: bold;
}

Replace with this:

.ipsNavBar_secondary > li > a {
  opacity: 1;
  padding: 4px 25px;
  border-bottom: 0px solid transparent;
  text-transform: uppercase;
  font-size: 10px;
  color: #ffffff;
  font-family: 'Raleway', sans-serif;
  font-weight: bold;
}

I think you meant this, let me know 👍

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Heosforo said:

Hello @beats23

In your custom.css find:


.ipsNavBar_secondary > li > a {
  opacity: 0.5;
  padding: 4px 25px;
  border-bottom: 0px solid transparent;
  text-transform: uppercase;
  font-size: 10px;
  color: #ffffff;
  font-family: 'Raleway', sans-serif;
  font-weight: bold;
}

Replace with this:


.ipsNavBar_secondary > li > a {
  opacity: 1;
  padding: 4px 25px;
  border-bottom: 0px solid transparent;
  text-transform: uppercase;
  font-size: 10px;
  color: #ffffff;
  font-family: 'Raleway', sans-serif;
  font-weight: bold;
}

I think you meant this, let me know 👍

Thanks. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...