Login Logs

• 7 months later...
On 13.12.2017 at 11:59 AM, Adriano Faria said:

Actually no.. it's all or nothing. If I use RELATIVE, it won't show time for old dates. You can see the same in forum view:

Yes, but when mouse cursor is over date string, liitle tip is shown with date and hour of last post. That would do. :)

On 13.12.2017 at 11:59 AM, Adriano Faria said:

What I can do is show date/time like that:

This idea is also ok.

Anyway, you must decide what to do with it, I am only suggesting that sometime knowing hour could be usefull in this log.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I upgraded to 4.3 and updated my Login Logs to 2.1.0 and it broke my adminCP login.  When I tried to log in I got "A configuration or server error has occurred":

Error: Call to a member function inGroup() on integer (0)
#0 /home/XXXXX/public_html/init.php(458) : eval()'d code(15): IPS\loginlogs_hook_logs->log('OK', 1)
#1 /home/XXXXX/public_html/applications/core/modules/admin/system/login.php(45): IPS\loginlogs_hook_logs->authenticate()
#2 /home/XXXXX/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(96): IPS\core\modules\admin\system\_login->manage()
#3 /home/XXXXX/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(146): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#4 /home/XXXXX/public_html/admin/index.php(14): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#5 {main}

3 hours ago, liquidfractal said:

I upgraded to 4.3 and updated my Login Logs to 2.1.0 and it broke my adminCP login.  When I tried to log in I got "A configuration or server error has occurred":

What's New in Version 2.1.1 (IPS 4.3 compatibility only. DO NOT use on IPS 4.2):

• Fixed error when trying to log in on Admin CP.

@liquidfractal, if you can't login to your ACP to update, delete the file /applications/loginlogs/hooks/logs.php via FTP then you're in to update the app.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi @Adriano Faria !

When clicking on a member name in the log list, we are redirecting to the "controller=members&do=edit" page, which I think is not a correct link, since we usually do not need to edit those settings when checking the login logs 🙂 I believe, it's time to change it just to a user's view page in the ACP like this: "&controller=members&do=view" ("view" sounds to be more correct rather than "edit").

Many thanks for your useful application!