• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...
12 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

Not here. There was a issue and it’s fixed. Runs fine on 8.0.7.

PHP 8.0.8 I was testing on my server, and whenever I enable this application by itself ( No other applications were enabled) it crashing the website with HTTP Error 500. 

Edited by Afrodude
  • 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Hi @Adriano Faria With 4.7.7 when I enable it, I can not login to the forum:

Error: Call to a member function inGroup() on int (0)
#0 /home/web/public_html/community/init.php(935) : eval()'d code(20): IPS\loginlogs_hook_logs->log()
#1 /home/web/public_html/community/applications/core/modules/front/system/login.php(59): IPS\loginlogs_hook_logs->authenticate()
#2 /home/web/public_html/community/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(118): IPS\core\modules\front\system\_login->manage()
#3 /home/web/public_html/community/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#4 /home/web/public_html/community/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#5 {main}

Thanks in advance.

5 hours ago, abobader said:

Hi @Adriano Faria With 4.7.7 when I enable it, I can not login to the forum:

Error: Call to a member function inGroup() on int (0)
#0 /home/web/public_html/community/init.php(935) : eval()'d code(20): IPS\loginlogs_hook_logs->log()
#1 /home/web/public_html/community/applications/core/modules/front/system/login.php(59): IPS\loginlogs_hook_logs->authenticate()
#2 /home/web/public_html/community/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(118): IPS\core\modules\front\system\_login->manage()
#3 /home/web/public_html/community/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#4 /home/web/public_html/community/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#5 {main}

Thanks in advance.

Works fine on my 4.7.7 live board:

No system error was logged. All entries from the Login Logs are there.

3 hours ago, abobader said:

Hi Adriano,

Yes it work fine if the option: 

Group to log = All groups then it working fine.

But if you selected a groups, like for example mod's and admin's only, then here the problem come.

Regards,

Still can't reproduce:

But I can see a chance of this happening. I just uploaded a new version to avoid the error. It's currently pending approval.