Mark as Sold

On 12.4.2016 at 8:49 PM, sulervo said:

Would it be possible to add different prefixes or badges to different forums?

Would be nice to use SOLD / BOUGHT (or purchased?) / CHANGED (or traded?) prefixes also. I tested to combine all prefixes to same but it doesn't look good.

I got a great idea! What happens if I install this plugin twice, can I then use different prefix in the other forums ^_^ Or can I use two buttons with different prefixes in single topic?

Seriously I think it won't work but with light modification could work?

Edited by sulervo
7 hours ago, sulervo said:

I got a great idea! What happens if I install this plugin twice, can I then use different prefix in the other forums ^_^ Or can I use two buttons with different prefixes in single topic?

Seriously I think it won't work but with light modification could work?

That won't work, I wouldn't try it.

Do you have ideas about new features? Of course this works right now just like you promised but just thinking..

1. Possibility use different prefixes/badges in forums
2. Dropdown menu in a topic where to select prefix/badge
3. Two buttons in a single topic with ability to add two (or just one) prefix/badge

Something like that..

8 hours ago, sulervo said:

Do you have ideas about new features? Of course this works right now just like you promised but just thinking..

1. Possibility use different prefixes/badges in forums
2. Dropdown menu in a topic where to select prefix/badge
3. Two buttons in a single topic with ability to add two (or just one) prefix/badge

Something like that..

I like those suggestions, I'll add them in the next update.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, I have purchased this and installed but there is once problem with a clash with an exciting plugin, it works ok, but the result is not the desired one.

I have advanced tags & prefixes installed. And I have several drop down options, for sale, wanted, completed etc. When a user has completed their sale item they need to edit and choose completed from the drop down and then save.

I was hoping your plugin would resolve this by making it quicker and easier to mark as completed.

The problem is that when you press the 'mark as sold' button the tag from the 'Advanced prefixes & tag' application is still shown. 

Is there a way to remove this tag and replace with yours when the button is hit?

I appreciate you are very busy and it is greatly appreciated if you are able to look at this, many thanks for your support!

• 1 month later...

Does this work with Adv Tags & Prefix? I currently use that to mark items as sold manually but if this does the same thing would be good as a member self serve function. I just don't want to lose my coloured prefix from adv tags.