Mark as Sold

About This File

This plugin will allow thread authors, and moderators (with the right permissions) the ability to mark topics as sold.

Settings:

• Forums - select which forums this plugin will work in
  • Groups - select which groups will have the ability
  • Lock topic - lock the topic after marking it as sold
  • Hide topic - hide the topic after marking it as sold
  • Prefix - add a prefix to the topic title after marking it as sold
  • Badge - show a badge in the topic view that the topic has been marked as sold

@Hulu

I found a couple of bugs:

1. For admins/moderators, the option "Mark as sold" is showing in all forums, and not only on the forum where it is enabled.

2. The plugin doesn't check against secondary groups. Users who can participate in our "classifieds" forum are enabled to use that forum by adding them to a secondary group. As your plugin is not checking secondary groups, the "Mark as sold" button is not showing up for them.

Thanks,

Gabriel.

7 minutes ago, Gabriel Torres said:

@Hulu

I found a couple of bugs:

1. For admins/moderators, the option "Mark as sold" is showing in all forums, and not only on the forum where it is enabled.

2. The plugin doesn't check against secondary groups. Users who can participate in our "classifieds" forum are enabled to use that forum by adding them to a secondary group. As your plugin is not checking secondary groups, the "Mark as sold" button is not showing up for them.

Thanks,

Gabriel.

I appreciate the feedback!

1. I added permissions for moderators so that they can do it to all topics inside their forum selection. I forgot to upload the screenshot of it... I'll attach it below. I also forgot those language strings. :o 
  2. I'll add option to check for secondary groups in the next update.

u7s0YYF.png

I didn't know that a version existed that @DawPi has developed either and I have searched the market place...

To be honest, I find it difficult to discover iPB4 plugins on the Market Place since the new iPB 4.x website went live.

Anyway, I have purchased the Mark as Sold, but I do not see "Members" in the configuration or groups.

When I am signed in as standard regular member I do not see the "Mark as Sold" button.

Is this something you have come across?

59 minutes ago, VR6Pete said:

I didn't know that a version existed that @DawPi has developed either and I have searched the market place...

To be honest, I find it difficult to discover iPB4 plugins on the Market Place since the new iPB 4.x website went live.

Anyway, I have purchased the Mark as Sold, but I do not see "Members" in the configuration or groups.

When I am signed in as standard regular member I do not see the "Mark as Sold" button.

Is this something you have come across?

That's a bug, I accidentally excluded that group from the list. It will be fixed in the next update.

15 minutes ago, Gabriel Torres said:

@Hulu sounds silly, but make your files available as .zip and not as .rar, as .rar is used by apps (and not plugins), we don't know if we downloaded an app or a plugin when the file is a .rar. Cheers.

.tar is used for apps, I don't think I need to change how I compress the files.

8 minutes ago, Gabriel Torres said:

@Hulu After upgrading to 1.0.1, still not working for secondary groups. Thanks.

I forgot about that, I'll update it tonight.