Mark as Sold

• 3 months later...

If the option "Hide topic" is enabled user can't see the topic after marking it as "Sold", right? So he can't "Unmark as Sold" it?

Please, add an option to "Move topic". For example, I have a Trash forum for sold items.

Really interested in this plugin!

Edited by motomac
On 11/5/2017 at 3:54 AM, motomac said:

If the option "Hide topic" is enabled user can't see the topic after marking it as "Sold", right? So he can't "Unmark as Sold" it?

Please, add an option to "Move topic". For example, I have a Trash forum for sold items.

Really interested in this plugin!

That is correct, the topic would only be visible to the ones who can see them. There's no need to add an option to move the topic since a user with the right permissions can already do that.

5 hours ago, gavpedz said:

This doesn't seem to be working anymore. Buttons do not show or anything. I am on the latest ips version with the default theme. 

Everything is showing and functioning properly, make sure you've selected a forum and setup the permissions correctly.

1 hour ago, gavpedz said:

Am I being stupid. I can not find any permissions for this other than in the plug-in. 

The permissions are under Members > Moderators > {select group/member} > Forums.

There are two options, Can mark topic as sold? and Can umark topic as sold?.

If the permissions aren't set for the moderator user/group then if you're not the topic creator the buttons won't show up.

10 hours ago, Tom Irons said:

There's no need to add an option to move the topic since a user with the right permissions can already do that.

Usually normal users don't have permissions to move topics. I don't want to give users moderators permissions. But this plugin could have such function: when a topic is marked as sold it is automatically moved to another forum.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
4 hours ago, gavpedz said:

I can see the buttons but users can not I have set that all users can use it in the plugin settings. 

From my quick look plugin seem the user that makes the topic can see the buttons but as Admin you see all functions.

• 10 months later...