Mark as Sold

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks to the excellent expansion pack. Could the next update to come the following options / custom

for example

sold -> Myyty
Wanted -> Ostetaan
purchased -> Ostettu
Canceled - Vaihdetaan
changed - Vaihdettu
Transferred - Siirretty
Reserved - Varattu

Edited by Riksa
update
  • 3 weeks later...

Fatal error with "Mark as Sold" enabled on index.php since 4.1.18

Fatal error: Class 'IPS\forums\hook308' not found in /init.php(458) : eval()'d code on line 1

Forum works great with this plugin disabled

UPDATE: reinstalling plugin seems to be a work-around.

Edited by Florent Cadet
16 hours ago, Florent Cadet said:

Fatal error with "Mark as Sold" enabled on index.php since 4.1.18

Forum works great with this plugin disabled

UPDATE: reinstalling plugin seems to be a work-around.

I haven't had the chance to update to 4.1.18 so I haven't been able to test any errors yet.

I'm going to assume that the issue was fixed by reinstalling the plugin, but let me know if it comes back.

• 1 month later...
On 2/6/2017 at 10:02 AM, Tom Irons said:

I just tested it with 4.1.18.1 and it still works. If you encounter an issue, I suggest you re-install the plugin.

Hi Tom,

I just purchased this plugin. Works great for the most part, but I see this plugin being limited heavily for a few reasons. This plugin could be so much more than "Mark as Sold". It could be used across multiple areas of a board giving users the ability to mark as sold in sale areas, self moderating their topics in other areas or even using this a way to hold event threads or giveaways and close their topics once the prize has been won.

I would like to ask if it is possible to add some functionality to this plugin, I will list my feature recommendations below:

1. In the plugin settings under the "Badge" tab you should have the option to define the badge text. This way users can use this for a multitude of things instead of only being limited to mark as sold. Examples: Mark as Completed, Mark as Traded, Mark as Closed, Mark as Finished, Mark as Expired, etc.

2. Similar to .1 you should add a field to edit the "Mark as Sold" text on the button. This way users can use the example in .1 and change their button to "Mark as Completed" to match their "Completed" badge.

3. Selecting multiple forums is a great option, but its use is limited if we cannot define different settings for "badge" and "Button text" per forum. Adding a feature that would allow users to create different buttons for different areas of their forum extends the functionality of this plugin immensely. Example: I could use the default "Mark as Sold" button and badge in my selling items area of my forum. I could then create a button to use in my report user area of my forum that would be "Mark as Closed" and would add a "Closed" badge next to a report when its finished. I could also use this in my deals area of my forum, and create a button "Mark as Expired" with an "Expired" badge. Now when a deal expires a user can mark their deal as expired. Awesome.

I think this is a great idea and great start to this plugin, and with implementation of the features I suggested can make it much more customizable.

Edited by Wind0ws
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/17/2017 at 7:12 AM, Willie88 said:

Hey

just purchased this plugin. Sadly dont works for me under 4.1.19.2 . Tried reinstall two times. In the ACP no options show up.

I will take a look at this over the weekend and let you know what I find. In the meantime, can you describe what options aren't showing up? Are you talking about the plugin options or the moderator options?

On 4/19/2017 at 7:15 AM, Wind0ws said:

Author seems a bit inactive for a paid application. Would be nice if we could get a response in regards to the feature requests and mentioned issues with latest update @Tom Irons:lol:

I've been a bit busy with other things, I'll take a look at your suggestions over the weekend and see what I can implement.

27 minutes ago, Tom Irons said:

I will take a look at this over the weekend and let you know what I find. In the meantime, can you describe what options aren't showing up? Are you talking about the plugin options or the moderator options?

I've been a bit busy with other things, I'll take a look at your suggestions over the weekend and see what I can implement.

Just checked it again.

So if i get it right if find in the ACP > Members > Groups the option of the plugin?

So i mean the plugin options.

8 hours ago, Tom Irons said:

I'll take a look at your suggestions over the weekend and see what I can implement.

Would like this plugin if you can add more badges (different color for each one) and allowed members can select the badge they need when the advert is completed

Edited by amator
On 4/21/2017 at 5:41 PM, amator said:

Would like this plugin if you can add more badges (different color for each one) and allowed members can select the badge they need when the advert is completed

I'm sorry, but I'm not looking to turn this plugin into an application.

On 4/21/2017 at 9:54 AM, Willie88 said:

Just checked it again.

So if i get it right if find in the ACP > Members > Groups the option of the plugin?

So i mean the plugin options.

There are the plugin options and then the moderator permissions. If you're not seeing the option to edit the plugin options, I would suggest re-installing the plugin.