Member's Country

• 2 weeks later...

@Adriano Faria I had a message from one of my users around incorrect flag?

Hi there,

I see that now the national flag of each member is displayed with the avatar This nice. Though, as for New Caledonia, things are wrong: what you are displying is the independantist flag, not the french one, and new Caledonia is a french dependency.

On 09.04.2016 at 8:02 AM, Adriano Faria said:

I think someone else already said that. I'll take a look.

the same by me: the guests cannot see flags.

Actually, this could be set up as a feature > would be great, if we can manage this setting in the ACP: like "Allow guests to  see the flags?" ^_^ 

• 3 weeks later...

What's New in Version 1.0.3:

Fixes:

• Error when the licence is expired. As GeoLocation is an active licence feature, an error was happening everytime someone tried to log in on your ACP.
  • Tab on Account Settings: it wasn't remaining selected after submit the form.

New Feature:

• Guests now are able to view Member's Country.

Capturar.png

2 minutes ago, Janyour said:

thanks, for new members they will not have flags until i renew my IPS licence ?

Automatically, no. If they go to Account Settings and pick their country, yes.

3 minutes ago, Janyour said:

What about members already have a country/flag ?

Flags keep showing up.

3 minutes ago, Janyour said:

Thats not a great idea to link geolocation with ips services ..

That's an IPS decision, not mine. ^_^

• 3 weeks later...
Just now, pilotguy said:

ah ok.  Sorry I just sent you the PM as soon as you replied here.  Disregard then.

No problem. Submitted a bug report.

I will reply the PM with the plugin, so you can use it now.

1 minute ago, Adriano Faria said:

I will reply the PM with the plugin, so you can use it now.

No luck there too: same issue. Will send to your email.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Adriano.

Just continuing from the PM conversation.
I wanted to uninstall the plugin, and then reinstall it, to see if that solves the problem (now that 4.1.12.1 is installed), but i get the following error when i do this :

IPS\Db\Exception: Can't DROP 'members_country'; check that column/key exists (1091)
#0 /<path>/system/Db/Db.php(1728): IPS\_Db->query('ALTER TABLE `ib...')
#1 /<path>/plugins/memberscountry/uninstall.php(10): IPS\_Db->dropColumn('core_members', 'members_country')
#2 /<path>/system/Plugin/Plugin.php(471): require_once('/var/www/vhosts...')
#3 /<path>/system/Node/Controller.php(1167): IPS\_Plugin->delete()
#4 [internal function]: IPS\Node\_Controller->delete()
#5 /<path>/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): call_user_func(Array)
#6 /<path>/system/Node/Controller.php(63): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#7 /<path>/applications/core/modules/admin/applications/plugins.php(39): IPS\Node\_Controller->execute()
#8 /<path>/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(129): IPS\core\modules\admin\applications\_plugins->execute()
#9 /<path>/admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#10 {main}

And the plugin remains. (I removed the complete path for security reasons)

How can i remove it??

Henk

1 hour ago, Henk Bartels said:

Hello Adriano.

Just continuing from the PM conversation.
I wanted to uninstall the plugin, and then reinstall it, to see if that solves the problem (now that 4.1.12.1 is installed), but i get the following error when i do this :

IPS\Db\Exception: Can't DROP 'members_country'; check that column/key exists (1091)
#0 /<path>/system/Db/Db.php(1728): IPS\_Db->query('ALTER TABLE `ib...')
#1 /<path>/plugins/memberscountry/uninstall.php(10): IPS\_Db->dropColumn('core_members', 'members_country')
#2 /<path>/system/Plugin/Plugin.php(471): require_once('/var/www/vhosts...')
#3 /<path>/system/Node/Controller.php(1167): IPS\_Plugin->delete()
#4 [internal function]: IPS\Node\_Controller->delete()
#5 /<path>/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): call_user_func(Array)
#6 /<path>/system/Node/Controller.php(63): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#7 /<path>/applications/core/modules/admin/applications/plugins.php(39): IPS\Node\_Controller->execute()
#8 /<path>/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(129): IPS\core\modules\admin\applications\_plugins->execute()
#9 /<path>/admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#10 {main}

And the plugin remains. (I removed the complete path for security reasons)

How can i remove it??

Henk

Installed, tested, uninstalled. Everything works fine on 4.1.12.1: http://www.screencast.com/t/zk0a7kB6jwYB

If you still need help, reply the PM with credentials to your board (Admin CP account).

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/28/2016 at 1:33 PM, Adriano Faria said:

What's New in Version 1.0.3:

Fixes:

• Error when the licence is expired. As GeoLocation is an active licence feature, an error was happening everytime someone tried to log in on your ACP.

Hmm, I had the current version installed, my license expired yesterday, I went to my ACP just now and got this:

BadFunctionCallException:  (0)
#0 /home/pathlabt/public_html/forum/init.php(434) : eval()'d code(17): IPS\_GeoLocation::getByIp('173.76.172.26')
#1 /home/pathlabt/public_html/forum/applications/core/modules/admin/system/login.php(52): IPS\hook112->authenticate()
#2 /home/pathlabt/public_html/forum/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(96): IPS\core\modules\admin\system\_login->manage()
#3 /home/pathlabt/public_html/forum/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(129): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#4 /home/pathlabt/public_html/forum/admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#5 {main}

That the only thing I can see in the ACP.  Is there a way to deactivate this mod at the database level so I can use my ACP?

Thanks