Member's Country

• 2 weeks later...
46 minutes ago, Janyour said:

Hi @Adriano Faria

any new version or updates ? The app is not updated since august 30.

Yes, score to me and I hope it remains like that at least until august 30, 2017.

The app will be updated if any issue appears. I don't see much sense in update just to change the date and make people happy. No. 

If you have any issue with it, post in the topic. If you have suggestions, post in the topic. I'll read will ponder if it should be added and when. 

Edited by Adriano Faria
1 minute ago, Janyour said:

Hello, seems like the app stop logging members countries since Dec 13,

when i click on the url ?do=country&country=usa for example i get members from USA register before dec 13 ! can you advice please ?

Yeah, IPS Geolocation is an active license perk. You currently show as a Member (client with expired license), so that's why it stopped logging new users.

• 4 weeks later...
On 09/12/2016 at 8:15 AM, Michael R said:

Still seeing a lot of members with no flags. I installed this months ago. And these members have logged in and out several times since. Any way to force the update?

What's New in Version 1.0.5:

• Removed requirement from member perform a login to the country be recognized. Now country will be recognized when the member is online.

Hello, we have a big issue with this release, every guest is redirected to the registration page to complete its profile, its impossible to login or register as before, we disabled the plugin to get our website working as before.

can you restore the pervious configuration ?

Clipboard01.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, svit said:

Hello it seems that the plugin is not supported by Classifieds and Links applications (flags not visible in the hooks) . Could this be fixed please? 

From the top of my head, you probably are using the setting in both apps to show group color in user links, which will replace the default link extended by Members Country. If you disable it, flags will appear. 

If that's the case (I can't test it now), some changes will be required in the apps. I'll add it to my "to do" list for next versions.

51 minutes ago, svit said:

it seems that the plugin is not supported by Classifieds and Links applications (flags not visible in the hooks)

33 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

From the top of my head, you probably are using the setting in both apps to show group color in user links, which will replace the default link extended by Members Country. If you disable it, flags will appear. 

If that's the case (I can't test it now), some changes will be required in the apps. I'll add it to my "to do" list for next versions.

Yes, that's the case. If you disable the setting, it appears:

Capturar.png

I'll change that in next version of both apps.

4 hours ago, Adriano Faria said:

Actually it is a global thing; it will appear for everyone... but the member has an option in their Account Settings:

56f4506161fe9_Screenhot11.PNG.cd13b38dee

He can ommit his country and choose to not view others countries.

Yes, I saw the settings.

What I'd like to do is enable the plugin, disable groups from changing/omitting the countries, and (a 3rd option) "Groups allowed to see the flags and countries".

2017-02-10_055522-2.jpg.efb39fcc0debeec8da3987e3aca6d23e.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Found a problem (I believe):

User registrations ended up in en EX0-error. When I disabled all plugins registrations worked again. When I re-enabled Members Country, user registr failed again.

I tested with the version 1.0.6 and 1.0.7. Am pretty sure I updated to 1.0.6 on 31 Jan, since when I have not had new registrations and since then this error has occured.

Am happy to provide you with Admin CP access if you want to explore.