Member's Country

Adriano Faria

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, Janyour said:

Awesome plugin, just purchased and installed !

the flags are visible in all sections of the forum but not in the Discovery page, its normal ?

Thank you.

By discovery page, you mean this https://community.invisionpower.com/discover/ ?

If so, that's right. Right now the flags appears only where have links to the user profile. That page does not has links to user profile. But I'll take a look for a further version.

8 hours ago, Stefan Johansson_72643 said:

When is tomorrow ;) ?

Oops, forgot this. Very soon. :thumbsup:

Edited by Adriano Faria

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi!

Hopefully there would be some update in the near future, there are many ideas here in the topic ^_^ 

And here you are my idea which would be great to have with your nice plugin:

stats.PNG

If it's not possible to add flags to the widgets "Who is/was online?", so how about adding a new widget, showing the total number of users, visited the forum today, separated by flags? ^_^ (like shown on my picture under line "Show detailed by:"). Would be good to see this kind of stats.:thumbsup:

A big thank to your plugin anyway, it's my favorite one!

1 minute ago, Anna Tyrie said:

I followed the Install plugin instructions. However it isn't working on my site.  I removed and reinstalled it but still no luck.  Please advise. 

Have you read this?

Usage:

• New members: new members will have their country detected when they register the account
  • Existing members: Just log out and log in to update the country. Or, if allowed by the admin, go to Account Settings and pick your country.

I just purchased this and it works as intended.  However, there is no option public side or elsewhere for members to change the flag.  The instructions say they can under Account Settings if the admin allows it.  I have the option set to allow all groups to make changes but no group can. Help?

Edit: I found a work around.  It doesn't display the option with my theme, so users will have to revert to the default theme to make changes and then switch back.

Edited by Reagan2791

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Adriano Faria
      This resource will display the country flag of user in several places of the entire suite, including third-party resources. It uses the Geo location to grab the country when a new user register an account or when existing users logs in on your board. Clicking on the flag will give you a list of all users from that country.
      Important Notice:
      IPS Geolocation is an active license perk so you need to have an active license to countries get picked by IP Address. Usage:
      New members: new members will have their country detected when they register the account Existing members: Country will be recognized when member is online or if allowed by the admin, go to Account Settings and pick your country. Settings:
      Display country flag everywhere: will display the country flag in several places from official apps like on Forums, Gallery, Blogs, Pages, Gallery, Downloads, including its widgets and third-party resources. If disabled, will display the country name + flag only on user profile. If you disable this option, a new setting will show up so you can choose specific applications where to show the flags. Groups allowed to change the country: users from selected groups will be able to change their country on Account Settings. Sometimes Geolocation picks an wrong country, so the user will be able to fix it. Integration:
      Compatible with Community Map., by @Martin A.:

• By Michael.J
      Select which countries your advertisements will appear in. Integrates with the Commerce app to sell ad products to selected countries. Setup regions for quick access to multiple countries.
      Features:
      Integrates with IPB4 advertisements. Integrates with the Commerce application to sell ad products with selected countries. (Requires Commerce app) Setup multi country regions for quick repeat additions. Setup a default loading country if the geo location fails to identity the users country. Setup a default ad to show if no ads are setup to match a members country. Keep up to date with DevFuse mod development and releases.

• By ReyDev
      This app allows you to create collection from members and show in TabView and GridView using tons of customization options.

.: DEMO :.

Features :
      Collection Add title Select Groups Minimum posts  Minimum reputation Currently online Born on this day Born in this month Number to show Sort by name, post, joined, last activity, last visit, last post, age, reputation, random Sort direction Add cover image Add icon  Add description (on cover) Widgets Add title Show title [Enable | Disable] Select multiple members collection Default theme [Enable | Disable] Show icon [Enable | Disable] Show cover [Enable | Disable] Cover height type [Auto | Fixed] Cover height [Fixed mode] Cover Fill Type [Contain | Cover | Fill] Content Height type [Auto | Fixed] Content height [Fixed mode] Set Border and border-color [Enable | Disable] TabView style Tabbar style [Scroll | Stretch| Wrap] Active text and background item color GridView style Column Number Color Title  Background 2 Default styles  +3 New Styles Fully responsive Mobile and Tablets supported RTL Supported  

• By Shmuel G
      The help guides on this site all seem to be written with site administrators and moderators in mind. Is there any guide that documents how members of a community can actually use the forums?
    • By Adriano Faria
      Do you need to track the activities of specific members on your forum? Track Members will allow you to track the steps of any member as they interface with your forum and it is highly configurable to include settings for time frame and a multitude of trackable actions (Account Actions, Profile Actions, Messenger Actions, Content Actions). It also provides settings for automatic member tracking for members being warned as well as new members.
      Read more: