Community

Makoto

(Editor) Message Box

This is the support and feedback thread for the (Editor) Message Box plugin,

Please see the above link for a description of the plugin . If you need any help or have any suggestions to make, you can post them here! You're also free to send me a personal message (for suggestions or support requests) if that's easier for you.

1 hour ago, Lyonharted said:

Why was this removed? Can those of us who paid get a refund if so?

@AndyF

Its still present but de-listed at the request of the author.

Its actually discussed here by the author but that link I do not think you'll be able to see as its the contributor forum.

Are you having issues with the file as such or did you just need it again ? :unsure:

Just now, AndyF said:

Its actually discussed here by the author but that link I do not think you'll be able to see as its the contributor forum.

Are you having issues with the file as such or did you just need it again ? :unsure:

Yeah, I'm unable to download it. It worked fine and I liked the plugin. Is there any way I could get a copy? 

I'm not sure if I can just provide you with it (I can see you have access to it , or did though so there's no issue with that) :)

I'll check for you, the only reason is I do not want to end up where we provide 'delisted' files as such so I need to really check this first. Thank you for your patience.

It may be easier for you to simply email marketplace@invisionpower.com and ask for this :)

6 minutes ago, AndyF said:

will see this message when I press here

Knipsel.PNG

What there is, I have all done
but no result

Edited by gerard001

1 minute ago, gerard001 said:

will see this message when I press here

Knipsel.PNG

7 minutes ago, AndyF said:

:)

18 hours ago, iDeath said:

@AndyF I understand the project was abandoned but customers who purchased still need to be able to download it or else a refund should be given.

You'll need to email marketplace@invisionpower about this please, as I indicated above. :)

This plugin has not been tested with the latest release of IPS, so I can't promise it will still work as intended. I'm not even sure if I still have a copy of this on-hand, and I don't have access to any of my old marketplace listings either, but as I no longer plan on maintaining this plugin you're welcome to just post a copy of it here as an attachment @AndyF.

16 hours ago, Makoto said:

This plugin has not been tested with the latest release of IPS, so I can't promise it will still work as intended. I'm not even sure if I still have a copy of this on-hand, and I don't have access to any of my old marketplace listings either, but as I no longer plan on maintaining this plugin you're welcome to just post a copy of it here as an attachment @AndyF.

As requested:

[Makoto] (Editor) Message Box 1.0.1.zip