TEXT Editor - 4.0

OctoDev

I hate this text editor so much, the reason is due the amount of issues I have with it and my members. I want the old IP.Board one back, or give us a option to swap between them. It's impossible to edit code or [\php] without breaking the code.

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
<body>

</html>

Do you have an example? Is it working here ok or just your site? 

​I am trying to replicate the issue here with no luck, but i still hope the old editor can come back :) I don't like the duplicate line breaks, i know i need to hold shift but telling all my members that.. :( 

​I am trying to replicate the issue here with no luck, but i still hope the old editor can come back :) I don't like the duplicate line breaks, i know i need to hold shift but telling all my members that.. :( 

​Not this again..... It's not duplicate line breaks, it's margin spacing between paragrahps.

You can easily edit the spacing using CSS in the ACP. :)

[data-role="commentContent"] p { margin:0; }

To change the spacing in the editor, you'll need to do the same in

/applications/core/interface/ckeditor/ckeditor/skins/ips/contents.css

​Not this again..... It's not duplicate line breaks, it's margin spacing between paragrahps.

You can easily edit the spacing using CSS in the ACP. :)

[data-role="commentContent"] p { margin:0; }

To change the spacing in the editor, you'll need to do the same in

/applications/core/interface/ckeditor/ckeditor/skins/ips/contents.css

​no affect in custom.css, ill try there..

edit: no difference for me lol

I can't get it to work for the editor.

it does work once i posted it.. 

The CSS changes most likely only change the display of what has been posted (I don't know for sure, as I've got no interest in changing this behaviour via CSS at all)

I'm going to link to the topic where I added comments on how to configure the editor to change the behaviour of the edito - it might seem familiar to you.

The CSS changes most likely only change the display of what has been posted (I don't know for sure, as I've got no interest in changing this behaviour via CSS at all)

I'm going to link to the topic where I added comments on how to configure the editor to change the behaviour of the edito - it might seem familiar to you.

​yes i didnt understand it and requested the javascript file for it instead, but no reply from you.

Please keep this to a feedback, not support topic. I am not asking for help really here, i want two editors. I hate this one, simple as that. I don't like that certain stuff gets formatted automatically, sometimes the format fails and doesn't format, or it breaks when trying to edit the messages.. idk, its cluttered imo.

Archived