Can't download IPboard

boon79

Yeah.. I got this error while I tried to log in client area...

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end, expecting T_STRING or T_VARIABLE or '{' or '$' in /home/invision/public_html/clients/admin/sources/base/ipsRegistry.php on line 2651

And then this:

The website encountered an error while retrieving https://www.invisionpower.com/clients/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=1. It may be down for maintenance or configured incorrectly.

Edit: I don't even see download button.. It shows me Buy Now button? .....

+1

Just bought the IPS Suite and I got to DL some of the apps but are still missing some. Also, major 404's all over the IPS site right now...

Saw something about server maintenance / updates between Monday -> Tuesday night, but this should no affect the client DL area? IF so, could someone from IPS please let us know and I'll try do DL my ip.apps tomorrow instead... Thanks.

I just see "Buy Now"... no download button :smile:

Then renew your license you bum!

jk.. Make sure you're logged into the right account (if you have multiple) and try again. If that fails, submit a ticket to Customer Service.

That doesn't fixes it.

Logged out.

Delete browser cache and cookies.

Logged in.

Still same issue.

Worked fine for me... :blink:

Then renew your license you bum!

jk.. Make sure you're logged into the right account (if you have multiple) and try again. If that fails, submit a ticket to Customer Service.

Done for time being :)

Will just get new license once IP 4.0 is released for my another planned forum :)

Archived