Download: [HSC] Newsletters

HeadStand

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This looks great! Waiting on the 3.2 version here, too.

I do have one feature request. Is it possible to include a check box during registration for the member to subscribe? It would be checked by default, and the new member could un-check it during registration if they weren't interested in receiving the newsletter. I've seen this done on a number of large retail sites.

This is what worries me - when someone needs to be reminded that there are people actually waiting to buy this, then an existing customers says it's not working it really only leaves us to make our own minds up in the absense of any recent info ... can't really say I'd be rushing to buy this anymore, particularly with a yearly subscription :no:

It's been a really really really long time coming (I know, I know), but the 3.2 version has been released.

Important note: I've decided to upload the 3.2 version as a separate file, it is currently pending approval in the marketplace. If anyone needs their purchase transferred, please PM me and I'll gladly do so.

Another note... the 3.2 version does not have renewal terms. I will be removing the renewal terms from this version as well.

My sincere apologies to everyone for taking so long, and I very much appreciate your patience.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Delighted to have found this thread as I've been asking about a mod like this for the last year in the main forum to uncharacteristicly deafening silence. :smile:

Just checking before I buy that it's up todate? All of my forums are 3.3.0.

Kind regards,

Stuart

There is another version of this application that is specific for 3.2, you can find it here:

I haven't fully tested it on 3.3, but I believe there are a couple of users that are running it on that version. I do intend to test it (hopefully within the next week or so), but I haven't had a chance yet.
  • 5 months later...

Archived