Download: Shoutbox

Pete T

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am still using an old IP shoutbox version but i bet the bit that needs to be changed is still the same. I have attached an image of the issue I am having. The main shoutbox smiley/emoticon area has the show all covering the field. Is there a place somewhere in the template bit to bring this "Show all" box down? I thought I saw this in an old thread but I cannot find it now. I would think someone in this thread might know.

Thanks

post-53825-0-71503800-1351905447_thumb.g

I'm sorry but don't understand the response. Tracker is for me or the other reply? Can you answer the issue? or are you saying the answer is there?

It was for the question from @Lycanth as the issue is already lsted in the queue. But the 'answer' probably is valid too if it aint in my Tracker ...

Very nice bit of work, I have to admit. Installed it a couple of days ago and it work (almost) perfectly, which is where the problem starts.

The SB does not open in a popup. It did once but never again. I checked the settings and yes, opening in a popup is permitted and no, I've disabled my own popup blocker but then it did work once but once only.

Any idea why this is happening?

JB

I am still using an old IP shoutbox version but i bet the bit that needs to be changed is still the same. I have attached an image of the issue I am having. The main shoutbox smiley/emoticon area has the show all covering the field. Is there a place somewhere in the template bit to bring this "Show all" box down? I thought I saw this in an old thread but I cannot find it now. I would think someone in this thread might know.

Thanks

Anyone have a suggestion getting this "Show all" Lower than the emoticon box?

On Shoutbox v1.3.7 When Moderator edit Shoutbox shout, it show a blank window with nothing in it. How do I fix this?

do you have load js from google checked in acp-system-advanced cpu-saving and optimization?

I have seen that when trying this.

Anyone have a suggestion getting this "Show all" Lower than the emoticon box?

sorry I have never seen that issue as far as I can remember

do you have load js from google checked in acp-system-advanced cpu-saving and optimization?

I have seen that when trying this.

sorry I have never seen that issue as far as I can remember

Nope, don't have it check. Strange problem is that it inconsistent, sometime it happen and sometime it work.

been 2 years since I installed ioncube after everything was installed so my memory may be off.

when I did it went ok, the only thing I had to do ( IIRC ) was make sure php.ini referenced correct extension directory and all php modules were there. that however may be more related to zend and not ioncube as I just installed both. at the time I was not sure of how I was going to install nexus so I did both to prepare for whatever version I went with.

I do remember whatever adjustment was needed only took a few moments when I installed nexus ioncube version.

fwiw the 12$ version of shoutbox does not need it.

Yes i know what the problem is ........ioncube is not installed..........but when i install it does that effect my forum installation ??

No. If it's installed correctly, it will have no impact on your site, which installation is generally quick and easy anyways.

Ioncube is also required for IP.Nexus. It's just a PHP extension.

Archived