Download: ibProArcade Lite v1.0.0 RC2 IPB3.1 FIXED

Ibpromods

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is there any word from the designer of this mod as to

• Whether it is being updated to IPB3.2
  • How far away the upgrade is?

I switched to IPB hours after they released IPB3.2 and didn't realize there were so many modifications for the old version and didn't realize the wait to get some of them ported to the last version. Would really like to know for sure if this is being upgraded.

Hey,

I had the same question about it begin upgraded and when i went to the ibproarcade site and asked in the shoutbox if anyone heard of an update, someone told me that they "dont do support in the shoutbox" (though I dont think asking whether anyone heard of a 3.2 version is support). So from this I gathered that there has been no clear announcement about a 3.2 upgrade on their site either or else I figure that the forum participants there would probably know.

:( I really hope this does get updated though because a lot of people on my site use the app!

If anyone knows, please post about it :D I don't want to upgrade until everything is available.

Thank you very much

Hey,

I had the same question about it begin upgraded and when i went to the ibproarcade site and asked in the shoutbox if anyone heard of an update, someone told me that they "dont do support in the shoutbox" (though I dont think asking whether anyone heard of a 3.2 version is support). So from this I gathered that there has been no clear announcement about a 3.2 upgrade on their site either or else I figure that the forum participants there would probably know.

[img]

[/img] I really hope this does get updated though because a lot of people on my site use the app!

If anyone knows, please post about it [img]

[/img] I don't want to upgrade until everything is available.

Thank you very much

The developer's absence has led me to believe there are no plans on this mod being upgraded, which is a shame.

But all is not lost! The folks that make iArcade are willing to convert ibProArcade to their format when they get a workable database!

Reference Post

They test Ibproarcade for 3.2 ver ...and soon will post package ...

Would be nice if they could pop in and drop off an update every once in a while.

IPB 3.2 has been out for quite a bit.

I'll probably do the conversion anyway. At least the iArcade devs are active members of the community.

ipproarcade is being developed for 3.2 and should be done in within a week.

Tis true, as per Sykoect admin and developer over at IBProArcade's forums. Which is nice in the coming days / weeks we could have 2 IP.B 3.2 arcade systems. But it will be up to everyone to decide which will be the best, and I wouldn't mind to see a convertor from one to the other.

Alrighty then, heres the post:

I know it is not much, but it is all I have, Sykoect says that the arcade upgrade is virtually finished and should be released soon. NO DATE has been given for a possible release, only that it should be released soon. That is all I found out, so please sit back, relax and wait with the rest of us that are eager to upgrade their boards

For those who can't locate the file for 3.2 over at their site ...

http://www.ibparcade...hp?showforum=79

Being a big modification, its probably going to take IPB awhile to approve the file being posted here.

I just installed it on my build (well ran the upgrade from RC1) and all went well ...

A few skin issues .... a minor issue with some ppl's avatars/pic showing (most likely due to the recent change on how IPB handles them) ... but other than that .. I had no issues.

A few skin issues .... a minor issue with some ppl's avatars/pic showing (most likely due to the recent change on how IPB handles them) ... but other than that .. I had no issues.

Yeah the issue with the avatars/pics showing up, had to do with IPB's changes on 3.2.x But with the most recent update of Arcade.. It fixes that issue.. Just the members have to reupload their pictures and they will show up again :D

Archived