Download: ibProArcade Lite v1.0.0 RC2 IPB3.1 FIXED

Ibpromods

I'd be surprised if they submitted it. Look at the last reply by the person who submitted the mod.

I can't wait for the converter to get finished so I can dump this thing.

If your waiting on iarcade ... good luck ... as they can't even get their game saving correct ... not too include the crappy layout ...

I have looked at the posters last comment ...

Support has not gone. On our forums i have explained to my members the health and family issues that have kept me away from the site for well over 6 months now. However thats all sorted and im back but for now please goto

ibparcade

as we are doing alot of work on our site and trying to upgrade all our mods to IPB3 so ill be there 99% of the time.

Not sure how you take that ... but I see that as a product being supported ... granted its been slow to keep up .. but considering the situation ... its understandable.

Personally I'd like to thank the poster .. for the great products put out over the years ... will be happy to see all their other products brought to the 3 series as well .. cheers!!!!!
  • Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Theres absolutely nothing wrong with the current update of ibparcade... It works, it runs, and theres no issues... All you gotta do is goto their site, and download the files, and upload.. Just because its not posted on here "all the time" doesnt mean its not updated over there..

Theres alot of modders on IPS site, that make you goto their website to download updates n what not... ibparcade isnt the only ones.

If your waiting on iarcade ... good luck ... as they can't even get their game saving correct ... not too include the crappy layout ...

I have looked at the posters last comment ...

Not sure how you take that ... but I see that as a product being supported...

You take no responses in 3.5 months as "a product being supported"?

Cool story, bro. I bet even phpBB, MyBB, and SMF die-hard fans would be a little pissed about no help after 3.5 months.
  • 1 month later...

have deleted IArcade off my site in favor for this one - will make a donation to the cause on friday (my pay day) thanks for the awesome modification.
I would however like to see something where it integrates with ibeconomy where we can charge people to play (and in the usergroup section we can add how much percentage groups get off so that way we can offer premium/paid members free arcade play)

The IBProArcade on vBulletin had this add-on available with vBCredits. So, despite me still being new to this I may have a look myself to see if I can assist in the coding of it in some way!

have deleted IArcade off my site in favor for this one - will make a donation to the cause on friday (my pay day) thanks for the awesome modification.

I would however like to see something where it integrates with ibeconomy where we can charge people to play (and in the usergroup section we can add how much percentage groups get off so that way we can offer premium/paid members free arcade play)

The IBProArcade on vBulletin had this add-on available with vBCredits. So, despite me still being new to this I may have a look myself to see if I can assist in the coding of it in some way!

Make sure you register at their main site .. that way you can get their latest version v1.0.1

Thanks I will keep an eye out for it - I have tracked down the old vBulletin files, and what needs to be edited to have it working on their stuff. So just have to find the corrosponding files etc for this one.

From what I can see it is mainly template edits - so on the arcade page it shows how much everything is.
Then it is a query to remove that amount of points/credits from a user if they click to play.
And a template edit/query in the admin cp to add a little thing per game to put how much each game costs to play.

So am just hoping to find the right codes to get it done :) Not easy for someone new to IPBoard but will try.

Thanks I will keep an eye out for it - I have tracked down the old vBulletin files, and what needs to be edited to have it working on their stuff. So just have to find the corrosponding files etc for this one.

From what I can see it is mainly template edits - so on the arcade page it shows how much everything is.

Then it is a query to remove that amount of points/credits from a user if they click to play.

And a template edit/query in the admin cp to add a little thing per game to put how much each game costs to play.

So am just hoping to find the right codes to get it done :smile: Not easy for someone new to IPBoard but will try.

Well good luck with it ... you'll find creating hooks and apps (versus template and core file editing) for IPS products are fairly easy to do .. the documentation is a bit lacking ( but I hear they will be upgrading it soon )

Please keep posting on here with your progress as this is exactly what I'm looking for to do. So my users gain points from the forums which then can be spent in a arcade system.

If you could keep me informed I would extremely appreciate it and I hope you're successful as I'd definitely download it :)
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Why do you think this was better than iArcade? :)

Archived