Download: ibProArcade Lite v1.0.0 RC2 IPB3.1 FIXED

Ibpromods

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

Can someone let me know where the language file is for 'Arcade' in the breadcrumbs please.

Thank you.

At this time the lang stuff is hard coded but this will change later.

Hello, after the upgrade ( fixed 3.1.1 ) scores do not register.

Can you help me?

Thanks

Is it all games or just v2 games?
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello can anyone help me. I loaded all the uploads using a FTP client program. Everything seems to be going into the right folders but then when I go to install the arcade on the forum I get this error. Can anyone help me figure out what I am doing wrong :(

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/unitedip/public_html/admin/applications/core/modules_admin/applications/setup.php on line 830

Ignoring the error I end up with this in the tar. /game upload area (Tar Installer)

System Error
The following folders need to be chmodded to 0755 or 0777 before you may use the tar installer.

Hello can anyone help me. I loaded all the uploads using a FTP client program. Everything seems to be going into the right folders but then when I go to install the arcade on the forum I get this error. Can anyone help me figure out what I am doing wrong :(

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/unitedip/public_html/admin/applications/core/modules_admin/applications/setup.php on line 830

Ignoring the error I end up with this in the tar. /game upload area (Tar Installer)

System Error

The following folders need to be chmodded to 0755 or 0777 before you may use the tar installer.

So are you saying there will be another application in the near future that will support tournaments or are you saying there will never be tournament support?

This version which is the light version does not nor will it have the tournament feature, that will be in the full version.

System Error

I have the arcade installed but whenever i click on it it gives me this error

Sorry your group does not have permission to view the arcade

And my group has the highest admin setting on our forum. Where do I go to set it up so every group on the forum can access the arcade?

I have the arcade installed but whenever i click on it it gives me this error

Sorry your group does not have permission to view the arcade

And my group has the highest admin setting on our forum. Where do I go to set it up so every group on the forum can access the arcade?

You have to click on My Apps, choose the arcade, then click on categories. Once inside there you have to create game categories and that is also where you set permissions on who has access to each game category.

You have to click on My Apps, choose the arcade, then click on categories. Once inside there you have to create game categories and that is also where you set permissions on who has access to each game category.

I have the same problem, I can't access to the arcade mode.

I think I have done well : categories are ok, and permissions too.

In the SQL table, for the perms, I have :

a:1:{i:0;s:1:"-";}

Don't know what to do...

Sorry, I missed :

Time to set the permissions

• Still in ACP goto the Members tab
  • Now click on Manager User Groups
  • This next step needs to be done for each user group that you want to use the Arcade
  • Click on Edit Group then navigate to the Arcade tab
  • Check the box for View the Arcade and Play the Arcade and click save and your done

Latest SQL Error Today (Today, 01:48 PM)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 08:18:49 +0000 Error: 1052 - Column 'activity_on' in where clause is ambiguous IP Address: - /forums/index.php?app=arcade&module=profile&userid=61651 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- mySQL query error: select s.score, s.datescored, g.gid, g.gname, g.gtitle, g.gcat , g.decpoints from ibf_arcade_scores as s left join ibf_arcade_games as g on (s.gid = g.gid) where mid = 61651 and gcat in (1,2) and activity_on = 0 order by datescored desc limit 0, 5

this is a erro i frequently get in my sql erro logs

any fix ??

• 5 weeks later...

is kill my site

There appears to be an error with the database.
If you are seeing this page, it means there was a problem communicating with our database. Sometimes this error is temporary and will go away when you refresh the page. Sometimes the error will need to be fixed by an administrator before the site will become accessible again.

You can try to refresh the page by clicking here

help plese

Archived