Download: ibProArcade Lite v1.0.0 RC2 IPB3.1 FIXED

Ibpromods

Well you can't use iArcade and this Arcade, there's always going to be conflict in who get's to save the scores for v2 games. What are your server specs if your hosting own server? Processor Memory?

It shouldn't, as iArcade has all tables and all folders labeled iarcade in stead of just arcade. they did this on purpous to cancel out these kind of errors.
My server is running a Core2Duo E7200 (2x2.53GHz) with 4GB DDR2.
It's dedicated to doing it's server job, so it does nothing else than hosting websites/mail/databases
  • Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It shouldn't, as iArcade has all tables and all folders labeled iarcade in stead of just arcade. they did this on purpous to cancel out these kind of errors.

My server is running a Core2Duo E7200 (2x2.53GHz) with 4GB DDR2.

It's dedicated to doing it's server job, so it does nothing else than hosting websites/mail/databases

Your not getting what I'm saying, when you go to save v2 games they will not save in this arcade and iArcade.

Where you able to run Beta 3? If you didn't try it, dl and install it and try it

http://www.ibparcade.com/index.php?showtopic=6157

After your reading your post, at ibparcade. You said your only having problems with saving settings and saving scores. is this correct?

Your not getting what I'm saying, when you go to save v2 games they will not save in this arcade and iArcade.

Where you able to run Beta 3? If you didn't try it, dl and install it and try it

[url="http://www.ibparcade.com/index.php?showtopic=6157"]http://www.ibparcade...?showtopic=6157[/url]

After your reading your post, at ibparcade. You said your only having problems with saving settings and saving scores. is this correct?

The scores DO get registerd, the settings ARE being submitted, but right after that the server stresses out.
In test, when I clicked submit again another instance of Apache2 would run and stress too, click once more, 3 instances are stressing.
Left it for over 5 minutes, but the page never came back. The only solution: restart apache. After that scores were working fine, settings were being saved fine too.
I don't know for sure if it stressed out on uploading a game, I used the built in games. I'll have to try that one.

I can't quite follow you on the saving part. It were 2 different arcade system, each with it's own games, totally apart from each other. I don't want to lose the working one ;)

I didn't try beta 3 just yet, I'll test it out.

BETA3:

Create category: ok
Upload TAR game: ok
Run V2/V32 game tool: ok
Update game size: ok
Recache tar files: ok
Put game in another category (through game list): ok
Arcade settings > update settings: stress!
Install games in category: stress! (but they do get installed) or sometimes just page not found (but they do get installed) > using IE8

Client side:

Play game: ok
Submit score after game has finished: submitting score to iArcade :blink: while that game isn't installed anymore and didn't work there.
Play game that was never installed before on both arcades: ok
Submit score for this game: stress! (but score does submit)

This was exactly the same on BETA4.

BETA4:

Create category: ok

Upload TAR game: ok

Run V2/V32 game tool: ok

Update game size: ok

Recache tar files: ok

Put game in another category (through game list): ok

Arcade settings > update settings: stress!

Install games in category: stress! (but they do get installed) or sometimes just page not found (but they do get installed) > using IE8

Client side:

Play game: ok

Submit score after game has finished: submitting score to iArcade :blink: while that game isn't installed anymore and didn't work there.

Play game that was never installed before on both arcades: ok

Submit score for this game: stress! (but score does submit)

This was exactly the same on BETA5.

What about beta 3? Please try it.

Sorry I mean Beta 3 where I said 4, and 4 where I said 5

I don't have beta 5

I'll edit my post to correct it.

-post has been edited, now the correct numbers are there.

Try doing test board. Fresh install and fresh install of the arcade. No other mods installed. Just stock board with the Arcade and post your results.

Try doing test board. Fresh install and fresh install of the arcade. No other mods installed. Just stock board with the Arcade and post your results.

I will when I have the time. I hope tomorrow. Could be another mod that causes this.
Also upgraded my cpu to a E7500, had that lying around, not that that could be the issue, but using is better than lying around anyway.

I am getting the error:

PHP Fatal error:  Cannot pass parameter 2 by reference in /[REMOVED]/admin/applications_addon/other/arcade/sources/arcadelib.php on line 0, referer: http://[REMOVED]/forums/

Ioncude is installed and ready to go, still issues. This is with beta 4

I am getting the error:

PHP Fatal error:  Cannot pass parameter 2 by reference in /[REMOVED]/admin/applications_addon/other/arcade/sources/arcadelib.php on line 0, referer: http://[REMOVED]/forums/

Ioncude is installed and ready to go, still issues. This is with beta 4

try reuploading all the files, looks like you uploaded them wrong.

RC1 is not working either, same problem, this is on a fully new installed board which has no mods, no hooks, no users, no posts, nothing, just the regular board install + skin install.

Even with no extra skin installed the problem stays the same. So this is a 100% virgin board, 3.0.5.

I have ioncube_loader_lin_5.2.so in php.ini

When I make it 5.3 I get an error:

Site error: the file /***/test/admin/applications_addon/other/arcade/extensions/coreVariables.php requires the ionCube PHP Loader ioncube_loader_lin_5.2.so to be installed by the site administrator.

This one is Iontubed...

So im gonna stick with iArcade.

Ya what's wrong with Ioncube? we have right to protect to our code.

RC1 is not working either, same problem, this is on a fully new installed board which has no mods, no hooks, no users, no posts, nothing, just the regular board install + skin install.

Even with no extra skin installed the problem stays the same. So this is a 100% virgin board, 3.0.5.

I have ioncube_loader_lin_5.2.so in php.ini

When I make it 5.3 I get an error:

Site error: the file /***/test/admin/applications_addon/other/arcade/extensions/coreVariables.php requires the ionCube PHP Loader ioncube_loader_lin_5.2.so to be installed by the site administrator.

I'm not sure what to tell you, just wait till the final version and see what happens. I'm not sure what to do in your case.

I don't think the final will fix this, we'll need to do some real troubleshooting, but it looks like nobody knows what to do and nobody that is interested in fixing this because I'm the only one.

Must be something wrong in the script though

There's nothing wrong with the script, it's working fine for everyone else. It's got to be something on your end.

I downloaded the newest RC1 and the same error occurs. Here is the command I am using to cp it in:

cd forums

/bin/cp -rf /home/user/ipb/ibProArcade_Lite_v1.0.0_RC1/ibProArcade Lite v1.0.0 RC1/Upload/* ./

I don't know what your trying to do? You need to unzip/unrar the package on your computer and upload the contents in the upload directory to your site.

There's nothing wrong with the script, it's working fine for everyone else. It's got to be something on your end.

All over 1000 running scripts on this server are just fine, so there must be something in this script wrong and it's very hard to get support for it.
I did a clean install, so that should cancel out any other problem. I think you could better take this a bit more serious (if you are from/with the developers, if not, they should) because it's a bug, somewhere.

All over 1000 running scripts on this server are just fine, so there must be something in this script wrong and it's very hard to get support for it.

I did a clean install, so that should cancel out any other problem. I think you could better take this a bit more serious (if you are from/with the developers, if not, they should) because it's a bug, somewhere.

he is the developer and this is working my end, and is working on quite a few other sites i know. from what i have seen he has helped a great deal, have you offered him to come in and have a look over your setup, maybe he can find the issue. and hey it is RC1.

I just went to download it, but the file is missing. You may have to just re-upload it (edit / upload / save) to fix this, quite why it went awol I am not sure, it (might) only effect me but I doubt that. :)

Haha, not sure how that happen, I wonder if he forgot to upload the zip last night.

I don't see how it's hard to get support for it, I have been giving you support. I'm the only developer of the Arcade. I don't see how I can fix the problem if you are the only one having this issue. You can always try the very first beta 1 if you wish. Beta 1

Edit: What is your php memory set at? Try increasing to see what happens.

Haha, not sure how that happen, I wonder if he forgot to upload the zip last night.

I don't see how it's hard to get support for it, I have been giving you support. I'm the only developer of the Arcade. I don't see how I can fix the problem if you are the only one having this issue. You can always try the very first beta 1 if you wish. [url="http://www.ibparcade.com/IPAB1.rar"]Beta 1[/url]

Edit: What is your php memory set at? Try increasing to see what happens.

I do appriciate the help, don't get me wrong, sorry if I'm sounding a little rude, I don't mean it rude, it's just a bit hard to put all the info about my server on a public forum and I don't have the problem on any other script, so for me it's hard to believe it's just my server. Could be a bug in this php version, that's why I posted as much info as possible.

memory_limit 16M
Increased to 64M doesn't help

Archived