Download: ibProArcade Lite v1.0.0 RC2 IPB3.1 FIXED

Ibpromods

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There seems to be problem with the FURL support right now for uses who have mod rewrite on. I'm going to try to work on fix and hopely I can resolve the problem.

For now just delete delete furlTemplates.php and furlRedirect.php from admin\applications_addon\other\arcade\extensions directory.

Login into the ACP and now Rebuild FURL Caches.

This is only affecting users who have mod rewrite on.

There seems to be problem with the FURL support right now for uses who have mod rewrite on. I'm going to try to work on fix and hopely I can resolve the problem.

For now just delete delete furlTemplates.php and furlRedirect.php from admin\applications_addon\other\arcade\extensions directory.

Login into the ACP and now Rebuild FURL Caches.

This is only affecting users who have mod rewrite on.

I have no idea what you're talking about but I'm not experiencing any problems so I assume my rewrite is off (whatever that means) :lol:

I have no idea what you're talking about but I'm not experiencing any problems so I assume my rewrite is off (whatever that means) :lol:

It's in the ACP, search for rewrite and you'll find the option.
For example: it removes the index.php from your address bar, better for search engines and nicer looking. It works with a .htaccess file.

It's in the ACP, search for rewrite and you'll find the option.

For example: it removes the index.php from your address bar, better for search engines and nicer looking. It works with a .htaccess file.

Thank you for the explanation. Maybe when this gets resolved I'll use it for search engine purposes. I never would have known this so thank you...

Im facing this error while installing the Application

Site error: the file /home2/lovingfr/public_html/forum/admin/applications_addon/other/arcade/setup/versions/install/sql/arcade_mysql_sql_1.php requires the ionCube PHP Loader ioncube_loader_lin_5.2.so to be installed by the site administrator.

Can anybody help ?

Im seeming to be having problems here, i am new to the whole arcade thing

I installed the mod on my ipb 3.0.5 forum, showing up great on the ACP and on the forums, but im lost when it comes to installing a game

1) im not sure what settings i need for the game path
2) when i have downloaded games (that say they are .tar files) all i get are a few files, 1 .swf file, 1 .php file, but no .tar file

Im lost and confused, any help would be appreciated

EDIT----------------

Ok nvm got that part sorted, but am now stuck on installing games, when going into "TAR import games" i click browse, select the .tar file - but then get the message

FATAL ERROR: Unsupported file type!

These are the files (like i said im new to the whole arcade experience, so please forgive my noobness)
%7Boption%7D

Also getting this message when using the ftp upload option

Warning: fopen(/home/unfleeto/public_html/ipb/admin/applications_addon/other/iArcade/sources/tars/discobowlingTh.swf) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/unfleeto/public_html/ipb/admin/applications_addon/other/iArcade/modules_admin/games/import.php on line 256

Im seeming to be having problems here, i am new to the whole arcade thing

I installed the mod on my ipb 3.0.5 forum, showing up great on the ACP and on the forums, but im lost when it comes to installing a game

1) im not sure what settings i need for the game path

2) when i have downloaded games (that say they are .tar files) all i get are a few files, 1 .swf file, 1 .php file, but no .tar file

Im lost and confused, any help would be appreciated

EDIT----------------

Ok nvm got that part sorted, but am now stuck on installing games, when going into "TAR import games" i click browse, select the .tar file - but then get the message

FATAL ERROR: Unsupported file type!

These are the files (like i said im new to the whole arcade experience, so please forgive my noobness)

[IMG]

[/IMG]

Also getting this message when using the ftp upload option

Warning: fopen(/home/unfleeto/public_html/ipb/admin/applications_addon/other/iArcade/sources/tars/discobowlingTh.swf) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/unfleeto/public_html/ipb/admin/applications_addon/other/iArcade/modules_admin/games/import.php on line 256

Your running iArcade not ibProArcade. Please go to this topic and post your problem http://community.invisionpower.com/topic/300230-download-iarcade-system-rc2/

ok, so uninstalled other version, installed this version, arcade is working and games installing (thank god lol) but one minor problem, scores are not saving and its telling me i havent played any games on my profile, but the game shows that it has been played

Thanks for the reply Ian, but I had installed iarcade on the test site, but not on the active site, so only the ibproarcade is on the active site

double checked index.php just to be certain and the arcade code is not there

EDIT for reference to this problem i found the answer on the ibpro board

This is the fix for you, seems to be common problem with users using portal.

Open admin/extensions/coreVariables.php

Find

CODE

###### Redirect IPB 2.x to IPB 3.0 URLS ######

Below it add

CODE

# Arcade

if( isset( $_REQUEST['act'] ) && $_REQUEST['act'] == 'Arcade' )

{

$_RESET['app']     = 'arcade';

$_RESET['module']  = 'save';

}

Save and Upload

got this error in admin cp when i installed and click on the arcade application Fatal error: Method add_td_row does not exist in adminOutput in /home/stayouta/public_html/Forum/admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php on line 298

Archived