Download: ibProArcade Lite v1.0.0 RC2 IPB3.1 FIXED

Ibpromods

I do appriciate the help, don't get me wrong, sorry if I'm sounding a little rude, I don't mean it rude, it's just a bit hard to put all the info about my server on a public forum and I don't have the problem on any other script, so for me it's hard to believe it's just my server. Could be a bug in this php version, that's why I posted as much info as possible.

memory_limit 16M

Increased to 64M doesn't help

Try beta 1 and see what happens. Something your server settings is causing a conflict. Post your php.ini here and I'll compare it to mind, see if anything jumps out.
  • Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If that don't work update your php and mysql to the latest.

I tried that, but I need to do a dist-upgrade, I'm a little scared to do so because the web control panel I'm running is made for Debian Etch, not for Lenny and I don't know exactly what happens when I do a dist-upgrade.

I set my php memory limit to 128M but that didn't change anything. (yes I did do an apache restart)

Hmm according to documentation dist-upgrade won't give me a newer Debian, so I might give it a try after a full backup tomorrow. Might as well be a bug in my specific php5.

Do we know when to expect the ability to manually install games? This is important for flash games I want to add myself especially those that have not been coded yet (sometimes I just want the game and don't really care if it does the scoring).

You can add them thru phpmyadmin or running sql command.

Am finding some games refuse to install via the tar installer - all I get is a white screen and it times out.

Does not happen on all games, just the odd one or two.

Essentially it fails to cache all the games in a batch.

Hello, I have installed the rc1 since 15 minutes

And i can't acces to the arcade : But I have authorized the user group : .

When I clic in a game ( in the acp ) i have this error :

Sorry for my english, I'm french ...

Can you help me please?

Am finding some games refuse to install via the tar installer - all I get is a white screen and it times out.

Does not happen on all games, just the odd one or two.

Essentially it fails to cache all the games in a batch.

Can you PM couple of the games that are causing problems, could be bad tar file.

Hello, I have installed the rc1 since 15 minutes

And i can't acces to the arcade :

But I have authorized the user group :

When I clic in a game ( in the acp ) i have this error :

Sorry for my english, I'm french ...

Can you help me please?

Did you make any Categories? By looking at the error you have not created any categories yet. After you create category, you will need to go ACP Game List and move the games into that Category.

I can't upgrade php any further, it won't let me (apt-get dist-upgrade holds it back). Any findings in my php.ini?

Have not had time to look at it yet, going to be busy week for me.

OK Looks like I may have found an issue (can anyone confirm?)

I have 46 games installed in a folder (used as all games folder) When clicking anything past page 1 the error "no games found" is displayed. The games should display.

If you wish to use cat as all games, make sure you enable the setting to do and choose the category you want to be your all game cat. Naming it ALL Games will not work. You need to choose it in the settings. Yes you can delete all scores for game, go to the ACP Games List you will see link to do so.

I have the Enable All Game Category setup correctly.

As for the scores I mean an individual score, for example only one members score from the game rather than all scores.

That's the way the arcade is coded, only saves the user best score.

I'll be reinstalling my server with a new control panel, new Debian version, new php, I'm sure this will solve the problem, but I do think you're missing out on an opportunity to fix some kind of rare bug ;)

It's a 1 of kind bug.

I have a problem after adding a new category (added permissions to that category also)

Fatal error: Call to a member function top_nav() on a non-object in /home/******/public_html/admin/applications_addon/other/arcade/modules_public/default/default.php on line 0

I don't know what your trying to do? You need to unzip/unrar the package on your computer and upload the contents in the upload directory to your site.

Right, i uploaded the upload directory to my home directory and cp'd it into the root forums directory. Is this not correct?

So I did an sftp upload directly to the forums/ root folder from the Upload/ folder on my local machine. Clicked install plugin. The admin pages work but once I go to the arcade page itself I get the following:

[Mon May 17 11:33:22 2010] [error] [client 99.55.235.xxx] PHP Fatal error:  Cannot pass parameter 2 by reference in /[path]/forums/admin/applications_addon/other/arcade/sources/arcadelib.php on line 0, referer: http://beta.[removed].com/forums/

Archived