Download: Fusion Menu with Primary Navigation support

Mat Barrie

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think I have found a new bug. The permissions are sticking, I set it so everyone can see it, the menu doesn't show I have done the overloader fix. The js is showing but not the menu, every time i go into permissions for it all of them are unticked.

http://forum.celtictalk.org/

• 2 weeks later...

I just bought the mod, nice.

I want give some suggestions for future release (I hope) :D

1) Icon for parent menu
2) Submenu
3) When a parent menu have some items: post-136690-085049200 1272960060_thumb.p
4) Any chance to have interactive items on menu like: "Messanger (4)" or "Chat (3)"?
5) Different css stile for parent menu items

thx for your work.

I just bought the mod, nice.

I want give some suggestions for future release (I hope) :D

1) Icon for parent menu

2) Submenu

3) When a parent menu have some items:

post-136690-085049200 1272960060_thumb.p

4) Any chance to have interactive items on menu like: "Messanger (4)" or "Chat (3)"?

5) Different css stile for parent menu items

6) _blank _parent options on llink

Thanks, we appreciate the feedback! I would encourage you, though, to submit feature requests to our tracker: http://community.fusiondigital.co.nz/tracker/project-7-fusion-menu/. This way we can see them all at a glance and bulk drop them into our workstream for the development team. In response to your actual queries:

1. Yes, we could potentially remove the restriction there.
2. Still on the cards
3. This merits some research. I guess I could add an extra CSS class to menus with subitems.
4. We'll consider it, but at the moment no.
5. I'd need to understand why you'd want to do that before I could comment.
6. Noted.
  • 2 weeks later...

Probably a dumb question, but I don't see it mentioned anywhere here. Does this mod allow you to re-order the tabs in the nav bar? The dropdowns are kind of cool, but I'd like more flexibility than IPB offers in terms of re-ordering the tabs.

TIA

Probably a dumb question, but I don't see it mentioned anywhere here. Does this mod allow you to re-order the tabs in the nav bar? The dropdowns are kind of cool, but I'd like more flexibility than IPB offers in terms of re-ordering the tabs.

TIA

Yes.
post-25055-020822800 1274138854_thumb.pn

I purchased this mod and I love the idea but unfortunately I am unable to use it because after I installed it I get a database error when I try to view the admin CP... any thoughts as to why this might be happening?

Also getting these nasty little errors at the top of my site now...

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ember0/public_html/community/hooks/globalPrimaryNavFusionMenu_c67213762464148707aaeb68441e91bc.php:2) in /home/ember0/public_html/community/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 109

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ember0/public_html/community/hooks/globalPrimaryNavFusionMenu_c67213762464148707aaeb68441e91bc.php:2) in /home/ember0/public_html/community/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 120

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ember0/public_html/community/hooks/globalPrimaryNavFusionMenu_c67213762464148707aaeb68441e91bc.php:2) in /home/ember0/public_html/community/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 129

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ember0/public_html/community/hooks/globalPrimaryNavFusionMenu_c67213762464148707aaeb68441e91bc.php:2) in /home/ember0/public_html/community/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 130

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ember0/public_html/community/hooks/globalPrimaryNavFusionMenu_c67213762464148707aaeb68441e91bc.php:2) in /home/ember0/public_html/community/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 134

Thanks in advance.

~Shawn

Archived