Download: (TVC32) Log In As Member

roc13x

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When trying Manual Login in ACP I only get this error:

System Error

Member not found

Member does exist (I even choose from Ajax-autofill search), tried with different users.

I am running IP.Board 3.2.1, but should work on this version also right?

This is a confirmed bug in the app. It is fixed in the next update

i use the member online today hock and if i login with any member it show them as login in but if i logout

they disappear from the member login today as will in old version it keep them as member visited today

but after i upgraded to latest version i got this problem can you fix it

This was done deliberately because most users complained that members they logged in as showed in the list, defeating the privacy options purpose. It makes the login truly anonymous.

With that said, I can make it dependent on the "Enable privacy" setting, which might make more sense. I will be having another look at it when it's time to update

I upgraded my previous version tvc31 to 32, in the system setting, TVC tab is shows TVC 32, but in "Other Apps" it still shows up as TVC31 and I can't maual login (Error) or visual login button on profiles.

Something else I need to do?

Have you tried completely uninstalling, reuploading and reinstalling the application? If not you should attempt that first.
If you have and it's still the same, PM me for further help as I may need some access to your board to diagnose
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This was done deliberately because most users complained that members they logged in as showed in the list, defeating the privacy options purpose. It makes the login truly anonymous.

With that said, I can make it dependent on the "Enable privacy" setting, which might make more sense. I will be having another look at it when it's time to update

plz i been waiting long now can you tell me how i can change it so it's keep my log in member in the list
it's seem no new version will be release soon so if you can show me how i can disable the privacy mod so i can enjoy using this app

Excuse a newbie question:

When you say:

[color=#ff0000]NOTE: You MUST make sure you are first logged into the front-end as a user with permission to use the system[/color]

do you mean that the user must be a member of the Administrators group, or another with access to the AdminCP?

TIA

Jim

It means that before using it, go to the frontend and make sure you're signed into the frontend first

I didn't see the link top right sorry about that, only the Support/Contact link on the left that isn't working!

When attempting to view a members profile I'm getting the following error:

Fatal error: Call to a member function logInAsMember() on a non-object in /home/sites/tipf.org.uk/public_html/forums/hooks/LogInAsMemberTemp_ae52b35c078f5a46afb2b7ceb11dff0e.php on line 38

I didn't see the link top right sorry about that, only the [color=#FF0000]Support/Contact[/color] link on the left that isn't working!

When attempting to view a members profile I'm getting the following error:

Fatal error: Call to a member function logInAsMember() on a non-object in /home/sites/tipf.org.uk/public_html/forums/hooks/LogInAsMemberTemp_ae52b35c078f5a46afb2b7ceb11dff0e.php on line 38

That indicates that the template is missing from your current skin. You may need to reinstall the app, or find the logInAsMember templates in the default skin and copy them over manually

That indicates that the template is missing from your current skin. You may need to reinstall the app, or find the logInAsMember templates in the default skin and copy them over manually

It is the default skin I am using. I have tried several times to un-install/re-install with no luck, still getting the same error.

I am getting a similar error from another app I have installed.

plz i been waiting long now can you tell me how i can change it so it's keep my log in member in the list it's seem no new version will be release soon so if you can show me how i can disable the privacy mod so i can enjoy using this app

hi roc13x can you respond to my request i been waitnig alot for this to be added but it seem not

Same problem here with "Fatal error: Call to a member function logInAsMember()".

Re-install doesn't help.

No "logInAsMember" template is found in any skins.

IPB 3.2.3

If you're still having issues with this, drop me a PM with admin details to your community as this is a non-common issues

hi roc13x can you respond to my request i been waitnig alot for this to be added but it seem not

I am not 100% on what you are asking for. Can you please clarify?

yuo can see my first request you respond to it
http://community.invisionpower.com/topic/298831-download-tvc32-log-in-as-member/page__view__findpost__p__2169634

and her my second request you never respon to it
http://community.invisionpower.com/topic/298831-download-tvc32-log-in-as-member/page__view__findpost__p__2189878

my third request you respond to it
http://community.invisionpower.com/topic/298831-download-tvc32-log-in-as-member/page__view__findpost__p__2201369

Archived