and her my second request you never respon to it

http://community.inv...ost__p__2189878

my third request you respond to it

http://community.inv...ost__p__2201369

To disable the feature of not showing in online list:
Open /admin/applications_addon/other/loginas/sources/classLoginas.php
Find:

$core['last_activity'] = IPSCookie::get('lastact');

Comment that line out with "//" in front of it, or delete the line. Save and reupload.

I have installed this mod and every single file and it didnt show up in my applications and modules. any idea why

The app must have been uploaded to the wrong place. Please search the forums and resources for help uploading and installing applications

X5470, on 27 November 2011 - 08:35 PM, said:

I have installed this mod and every single file and it didnt show up in my applications and modules. any idea why

The app must have been uploaded to the wrong place. Please search the forums and resources for help uploading and installing applications

went to

public html
forum
admin
applications_addon
other

then it says go to LOGIN AS I didnt have that in my server file so I added it and then added all the files underneath it. checked it twice and still nothing

• 2 weeks later...

Same problem here with "Fatal error: Call to a member function logInAsMember()".

Re-install doesn't help.

No "logInAsMember" template is found in any skins.

IPB 3.2.3

I can confirm it using stanard IP.Board skin. I was not able to find templates after install and re-install of this app. I have solved it in dev_mode. But it is defenitly something wrong with install of this application as the skin_loginas is not installed by default.
  • 2 weeks later...

any remedy?

I do not currently have IP.Blog so I cannot test on it. However I know the templates of the mod don't have anything to do with IP.Blog

Another question: can you add support for secondary groups in "Allowed Groups"? Means that I can select a group that is used a secondary group by a member who should be allowed to use this feature.

I will look into this for the next version :)

Having issues when logging out. Gives IPS driver error.

Please PM me your latest SQL error log (located in /cache/)

For anyone having the template issues with "Call to undefined..." please PM me admin login details so I can investigate.

Another question: can you add support for secondary groups in "Allowed Groups"? Means that I can select a group that is used a secondary group by a member who should be allowed to use this feature.

couldn't you just create a group for this. lets say you create one called Log In As Member, then anyone you want to have ability you just add to this group and in the program settings just choose that group name?

Dmacleo. No, we have 6 supermoderators on the site and only 2 of them have access to Admin CP (through secondary group) and can use Login As-Feature. The members should not see any difference in Supermoderators though.

members wouldn't see a difference in the manner I was thinking of.
don't need acp access to use the log in as feature, they just can't access back end logs/settings.
say you want all 6 SM's to have LIAM access, create group for LIAM and add all 6 (or just those 4) to that group. in the LIAM settings just control + click that group and whatever other groups (admin usually in my case) that can use it.
then those 4 can view a user profile, click log in as and its done.
I may be misunderstanding the need, I apologize if so.

Dmacleo, no, not for us. We have 6 supermoderators and 2 of them have ACP access (independant of LIAM feature, just because they need it for other tasks). The secondary group gives them ACP access and WOULD give LIAM feature as well. If I create it the way you have suggested, I will need to configure 2 groups of supermoderators and 2 permissions sets in the future. It is very ineffective and inconsistent. The way we make it now is easier and logical: we have only one supermoderator group and all settings made for this group or its permission set are available for all supermoderators.

I do not currently have IP.Blog so I cannot test on it. However I know the templates of the mod don't have anything to do with IP.Blog

I will look into this for the next version :smile:

Please PM me your latest SQL error log (located in /cache/)

For anyone having the template issues with "Call to undefined..." please PM me admin login details so I can investigate.

Done
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey every time I try to use this to log in as a normal member I get an error:

[color=#80001C][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(243, 227, 230)]You are not allowed to perform that action[/background][/size][/font][/color]

Did you make sure the settings are correct?
"Enabled" should be on.
"Allowed groups" should include your own group
"Protected groups" should not contain the member you are trying to log in as
  • 1 month later...

Archived