Download: (TVC32) Log In As Member

roc13x

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

I am also getting this on all of my skins:

What is the fix for this?

I think this was meant to be fixed in a recent IPB release. It happens when there is no skin with key "default". Go into the settings of the IPB default skin (or your main skin if the IPB one is deleted). Make sure the skin key is "default". Then re-install the app

I think this was meant to be fixed in a recent IPB release. It happens when there is no skin with key "default". Go into the settings of the IPB default skin (or your main skin if the IPB one is deleted). Make sure the skin key is "default". Then re-install the app

Whoa! Who do you think you are coming at me with a correct solution minutes after I asked a question. Geez! :tongue:

Thank you. That fixed it.
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Are you saying that the IPB feature of "login as" in 3.4 will do exactly the same as this add-on does? I only ask as it doesn't in 3.3.4. The add-on has a number of extra features which the IPB function doesn't have.

I would very much hope the add-on will be updated for 3.4 as we use this a lot.

• 3 weeks later...

As a quick aside, I did go into my default skin, put in the key "default" as suggested earlier in this thread, then delete and reinstall the whole app, and now it works fine. So thank you for that suggestion.

In a future version it'd be great to have an easier way to switch, e.g. making it part of the login/logout button, so admins could have an "alter ego" who can get into the fray without as much danger -- adn who the other mods would feel free to warn as needed!

There's no need. The current version of IP.Board supports the functionality this application provides.

not as well.

this mod allowed logging in as member then when logging out you were back to YOUR logged in status and not fully logged out.

I had it running on 3.4 ok (just due to upgrading to 3.4) but removed to test something, have not tried reinstalling.

will try it in a bit and see how it goes,

• 3 months later...

I've been having issues with logging into my admin cp lately, namely it takes around 1 minute 30 seconds from clicking log-in to the page actually loading

I tracked it down to this app, when I disabled it, the issue went away. The only reason I can think is that the process keeps timimg out for some reason. Maybe you have a problem your end because I believe your app makes use of the cp dashboard extension in some way and this is where the issue lies.

I'm using 3.4.3

I'm actually getting this error if I wait long enough:

An error occured with the SQL server:

mySQL query error: SELECT * FROM ibf_admin_login_logs WHERE admin_success = 0 AND admin_time > 0 ORDER BY admin_time DESC LIMIT 0,4

This is not a problem with the IPS Community Suite but rather with your SQL server. Please contact your host and copy the message shown above.

Strange.

I was getting an "error 500" message for a little while but that stopped and it just took ages to log in.

The error message does refer to the "login logs" though so I suspect it may have something to do with this app.

My log in is lightening fast now that I've disabled it.

Use this app as well and having the same issue on two projects. I thought it had to do somehting with invisionpower.com connectivity while checking license. Then re-checked this and yes. It is this app :sad: When disabled I have no delay in admin panel dashboard.

The issue confirmed through my ticket:

This is a known issue with the "loginas" application. Basically, the developer makes a call to their homepage (which currently is not loading). I've disabled this for you by renaming the file that causes this (/public_html/admin/applications_addon/other/loginas/extensions/dashboardNotifications.php). I'd strongly suggest contacting the author of the application to see if they have a remedy.

Archived