Download: (TVC32) Log In As Member

roc13x

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, you meant the issue about the admin being anonymous..

That will be fixed in 2.0.5, as the code has not been written yet

Yes, Thank you for fixing this, I'll keep an eye out for 2.0.5. I'm still using the old free version because of this, at least the old version logs out the Admin rather than make him visible when he returns from the edit. It's an extra step, I do miss the logs and the anonymous of the member user on the new version. :(
  • 2 weeks later...

Roc, thank you for coming out with the update. I'm afraid I have to report that;

Logging back in as admin now remembers previous admin privacy state

is not working for me on my test board. I did an upgrade rather than uninstall 2.0.4.

Sorry about that. There was a minor issue in the code that slipped past testing because of a cookie on my own PC.
Package rebuilt. Simply re-upload files :)
  • 3 weeks later...

i really love this app but can you add the ability to login with more than one username @ once
so it will be easier to start topics and add replies all you need is just chose the user name of the post or topic you want to start
also the forum will be more active if writing post and comment become easier :thumbsup:
it's hard to login and login back to you admin account to login into another username >_<

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yep I installed this aswell, I am sorry to say the anonymity still does not work, it still shows me that I logged in as, on the board index and at what time. Also there is a logged in as box in their profile showing them when I logged in even though I selected not to show it in the ACP.

Any fix please.

• 4 weeks later...

This has been really useful for our needs, thank you %7Boption%7D

I'd installed v.2.0.5 from earlier (not this June's one of same version number?) but had the same problem with "Login Logs" as mentioned here: http://community.inv...ost__p__2090504, so I uninstalled "Login Logs" as we really need "Log in as Member".

Might there be a fix for the problem with "Login Logs" as we'd like to use that too, or might it possibly have been fixed in the (same?) version 2.0.5 of this June?

(This is for 3.1.4 by the way, not 3.2.)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello ..

I purchased the Mod a few months ago it is GREAT!!!!

My forum was just updated to 3.2.1 Please send me the updated file.

Also ..

When I SIGN OUT I am brought back to ADMIN however I want to be invisible .. so I have to log out and log back i

Any suggestions?

Archived