Download: (TVC32) Log In As Member

roc13x

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually I like being able to see the PM's - if fact that is my #1 scenario to use this hook. Occassionally we're asked to resolve a dispute and being able to check people's PM's allows us to investigate claims. I reserve the hook only for root admins, so it's not like it gets abused.

when i put my board "Force guests to log in before allowing access to the board?" i get a error :

Catchable fatal error: Argument 1 passed to han_login::__construct() must be an instance of ipsRegistry, null given, called in /home/******/public_html/hooks/LogInAsMemberSource_9c4528ad138198c2f981ce5a7a48bb10.php on line 22 and defined in /home/******/public_html/admin/sources/handlers/han_login.php on line 99

And it's because of this hook,after removing the hook "Force guests to log in before allowing access to the board?" every thing work as it should.

when i put my board "Force guests to log in before allowing access to the board?" i get a error :

Catchable fatal error: Argument 1 passed to han_login::__construct() must be an instance of ipsRegistry, null given, called in /home/******/public_html/hooks/LogInAsMemberSource_9c4528ad138198c2f981ce5a7a48bb10.php on line 22 and defined in /home/******/public_html/admin/sources/handlers/han_login.php on line 99

And it's because of this hook,after removing the hook "Force guests to log in before allowing access to the board?" every thing work as it should.

Some others were reporting that error, and thanks to you I now know exactly what's causing it. Thankyou :)

Oh wow. Are you absolutely 100% sure a user won't be able to get into my account if I'm logged in as them and they click log out before i do? I'm scared. :s

I'm sure. It saves your admin login key in a cookie on your computer, and verifies it when logging out of the user account. Therefore it is impossible for someone to log into your account without knowing your login key
  • 1 month later...

Don't know what's wrong with mine all sudden when i log out of a member account it don't log me back in to the admin account,it log me out completely,it was working fine when you first bring this out now all sudden it stop logging me back in admin account.

Try clearing out your browser's cache and cookies.
It uses cookies to log uou back into the admin account

Although it seems to work fine, during the installation but after the skin recache (towards the end of the installation) I got the following error:

Fatal error:  Class 'admin_loginas_loginas_logs' not found in /home/XXX/public_html/community/admin/sources/base/ipsRegistry.php on line 3067

Should I worry for that error message?

Although it seems to work fine, during the installation but after the skin recache (towards the end of the installation) I got the following error:

Fatal error:  Class 'admin_loginas_loginas_logs' not found in /home/XXX/public_html/community/admin/sources/base/ipsRegistry.php on line 3067

Should I worry for that error message?

I found out the cause. There was an extra file in the package that was not removed by mistake. Remove

/admin/applications_addon/other/loginas/extensions/coreVariables.php

The error was caused by that file, and your install was not affected in any way :)

File removed.

Another thing is that it seems that even if a group is not selected the TAB in the profile appears to be there, even if you show a generic message "you have no access" or something.

I advice you to remove it at all cost the TAB from groups/people who have no permission. There is a way to do that for sure, since I asked for this in [url=" Statistics Tab module. So if you don't know how to just talk to him or check out his code.

Other than that, and the fact that this is now a paid module, it's a life-savior for testing!

Another thing is that it seems that even if a group is not selected the TAB in the profile appears to be there, even if you show a generic message "you have no access" or something.

I advice you to remove it at all cost the TAB from groups/people who have no permission. There is a way to do that for sure, since I asked for this in [url="

Statistics Tab module. So if you don't know how to just talk to him or check out his code.

Thanks for the suggestion. I think I had looked at that during development and it didn't work out for some reason.
I'll have another look at it, and at the file you mentioned, and release an update.

Other than that, and the fact that this is now a paid module, it's a life-savior for testing!

Thanks for the feedback, and thanks so much for supporting v2 :)
It was originally intended to be free, but because it's my first application, it ended up taking a very long time to complete.
However, you are entitled to free updates for the life of the application :)

This is a paid ap now? ffs what is this community turning into.

I had to get something back from it because it took weeks to complete, as I had never created an application before.
You are still free to use the free 1.x version and I can provide a download link if you want

I had to get something back from it because it took weeks to complete, as I had never created an application before.

You are still free to use the free 1.x version and I can provide a download link if you want

I hate vB, absolutely hate it. But if they have anything over IPB, its that their community is very open, and sharing. To most people coding mods for forums softwares, they find it enjoyable, or good practice. But I guess when IPS made a feature where you can make a few quick bucks, everyone gets greedy.

Archived