Guys, so what is new in 3.0 that wasn't in 2.3.6?

BlackxFreeze

[quote name='BlackxFreeze' date='28 June 2009 - 02:38 AM' timestamp='1246174735' post='1815953']
I've seen the reputation option, the media-in-comment and the new cool profile design, and such..
anything else new around? Where can I find full changelog?

Hello there! :)

General Chat Our community chat forum areas are for off-topic discussion only. Please do not post topics about IPS or its products and services here. We provide other forum areas for IPS discussion.

[quote name='Andy D' date='30 June 2009 - 07:57 AM' timestamp='1246373870' post='1817503']
Shame it wasn't released in the download, unless it get's released when the competition winner is decided w00t.png

Perhaps in v3.0.1? :whistle:

BTW have they revealed the winner of the skin competition and their winning skin yet? If so, can someone provide the link? I'm somewhat trying to catch up on recent happenings around the IPB world, but seem to be lagging on info. :unsure:

[quote name='Jυra' date='01 July 2009 - 12:20 PM' timestamp='1246476041' post='1818459']
I like how the IPS staff are completely silent about the white skin.

They're hoping people wouldn't have noticed it, most likely.

I agree, that white skin does look quite good just from that one screenshot. If Invision does not release a completed white skin of that nature (which I assume will not happen), would be nice to see someone else create a skin in that same style. :)

..Al

[quote name='Quillz' date='01 July 2009 - 06:56 PM' timestamp='1246489014' post='1818588']
They're hoping people wouldn't have noticed it, most likely.

There is no white skin, this is not the skin you are looking for

*waves hand*

Seriously though, that was a skin that was being developed during beta, I don't really know if it will get released or not.

[quote name='AlbusDumbledore' date='02 July 2009 - 01:13 AM' timestamp='1246511584' post='1818739']
I just made one and it will be in the download area soon.

That doesn't look anything like the one people are talking about.

Archived