IPB v3

Guest Dsurla

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice job assuming you speak for everyone.

"Act"?? I speak my mind. Reflect on what about that causes you to feel threatened. 3000 years???? I've not been here long at all; just 6 months more than you.

I am no longer a customer, but continue to be an admin of a site running an IPB. We alternate licences from year to year, so I may yet become a customer again. In the meantime, I'll carry on as I left off until someone of significance directs me otherwise. If you hate me that much, make use of your ignore list and the problem is solved.

I'm not speaking for everyone, Ella, I am backing up KX, I am sick and tired of you making other people's experiences here miserable. And, by looking at your profile rating and your number of friends, I'm not the only one who thinks so.

Speaking your mind isn't always a good thing, what you probably think is brutal honesty, is just plain brutal. If you are a new IPB user, stop acting like you're the cats pyjamas of these forums, it's annoying and hurtful to new members.

You're the one that seems to hate everyone, Ella. Why don't you block every other user. It'd make it much easier for us.

What about rikki? Wasnt he the genuis behind the new site design :D

Rikki does everything!

Also for me skynbydragonfly.com is N

Can you please allow for new private beta testers in the future? I'd like to be a beta tester for 3.0.

I agree with Charles, Michael, and Brandon that having the private beta testers is a very good thing and helps center in on problems a lot versus having a large, publically available testing group before the final release that keeping track of who's posted what is a bit harder to do. However, I agree with Joseph here in the fact that IPS should allow for new private beta testers in the future, as I would like to be a beta tester for version 3.0 as well.

I'm not speaking for everyone, Ella, I am backing up KX, I am sick and tired of you making other people's experiences here miserable. And, by looking at your profile rating and your number of friends, I'm not the only one who thinks so.

Speaking your mind isn't always a good thing, what you probably think is brutal honesty, is just plain brutal. If you are a new IPB user, stop acting like you're the cats pyjamas of these forums, it's annoying and hurtful to new members.

You're the one that seems to hate everyone, Ella. Why don't you block every other user. It'd make it much easier for us.

Other people's experiences here miserable? Haha, if I make you miserable, you must have a pretty comfortable existence.

I don't find my rating to be an accurate summation of my intrinsic value, what with, oh, this being a forum, on which I don't have any interest in the actual members really (hence my lack of "friends". Well, someone tried to befriend me once, but I told him to take me off).

I am not a new IPB user, either. In fact, I am quite versed in IPB. What gave you the impression I was new?

No, I do not hate everyone, I just dislike a few, including you now. Also, I'll say it one more time: if I offend you, put me on ignore. Do not read what I have to say. It is not compulsory.

And since you seem to care about your rating so much, I'll give you a nice fat 1. Now you're only one star better than me. Quel ratingue!

I nominate the talented Kim from skinbydragonfly.com to design a new default skin. :)

Ya, kim is a worthy candidate.

Nice job assuming you speak for everyone.

"Act"?? I speak my mind.

Well I feel ProfessorP is right here. most of the times if you check your post, you are exceeding the allowed
behaviour in public forums. Just chill down a bit and you will be fine. Pl dont pick up fights in public. There is a PM system for that.

IPB 3 won't be happening within the next 6 or so months will it?

For all we know, IPB 3.0 could be ready tomorrow, or in six years. I don't think any sort of alpha testing has begun, though, so I would say that it's pretty unlikely we'll be seeing it in six months.

For all we know, IPB 3.0 could be ready tomorrow, or in six years. I don't think any sort of alpha testing has begun, though, so I would say that it's pretty unlikely we'll be seeing it in six months.

I agree. Especially now that IPS has other priorities to finish to push other products out the door after they just completed the major release of IP.Board 2.2.0 and the minor release of 2.2.1. :)

As far as the new interface goes, I really love the Metalaxe Staff Forums skin for 2.2.x (screenshot here) and would love to see that as the default IP.Board 3.0 interface skin! ^_^

If 3.x does involve more skinning (like some of 'features' of the 2.1. road map), I think the "disabled" could be of help. How? I am color-blind so I (amoung others {that are colorblind(?)}) {we} could probably certinally help with colors & what-not.

Speaking of the road-map, i'd think it'd be useful to put the 2.1. back-up.

Archived