2.2 PB2

Guest TestingSomething

Last I heard about Beta 2 was the main issues (bugs wise) are with IE 6 and IE7, and its delayed the release. Now either its still "bugged" and they cant fix it just yet, or are working hard on it.

Who knows, tho I would be disapointed to see it take so long for Beta 2 to be released. :P

Sully, it

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You do know they have the big problem of browser difference between IE6 and 7. This is a killer because MS hasn't released a final also. Matt is most likely having to figure out work arounds to allow for a smooth operation of the the board on the largest browser set. The others are pretty mush set. Just minor problems.

Yup, The new IE 7 makes allot of problems, some bugs that works well in IE 6 aren

• 2 weeks later...

Very disappointed, after you said only the first one would be encoded now all betas are encoded? So I guess I wont be using 2.2 for a long time now.

They said all BETA's would be encoded, RC would be unencoded, its to make the sure the sourcecode is Asis, so people dont attempt to mod the board or attempt to fix bugs which may create more etc. RC should be out very soon as not many new bugs are being reported. RC will be unencoded and I guess it will be here before the end of October. Just be patient :)

Well it looks like gallery and blog are pretty much fine for their next release now, as the missing license agreement in blog is the only thing I see in either blog or gallery bug tracker which is awaiting feedback, nothing unfiled is left, and nothing says confirmed, as if still being fixed. Doesn't look like evry much in the actual board bug tracker either.

Archived