2.2 PB2

Guest TestingSomething

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

but if you look around none of the IPS staff have posted at all today, like they usually do, that tells me something right there, and beta 1 came out at 1130am EDT

They could be working on getting the release done. The private beta testers expected this out last week, and IPS aint denying it will be today (or anyother day this week I guess) but did say it wouldnt be last weekend.

I guess we can just sit back and see.

They could be working on getting the release done. The private beta testers expected this out last week, and IPS aint denying it will be today (or anyother day this week I guess) but did say it wouldnt be last weekend.

I guess we can just sit back and see.

Sully’s right, sit back and wait… Either it won’t come out today, it doesn’t matter… It will sure come out somewhere this week… That’s all ;)
Cheers,
sT7

Edited: Ps I also think all the staff today didn’t make 1 single post… Maybe their working on coding the Beta2… Or fixing something up...

Last I heard about Beta 2 was the main issues (bugs wise) are with IE 6 and IE7, and its delayed the release. Now either its still "bugged" and they cant fix it just yet, or are working hard on it.

Who knows, tho I would be disapointed to see it take so long for Beta 2 to be released. :P

Archived