New invisionpower.com in the works?

Guest Brandon C

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IP.Board 2.2.0

This is the latest release of the software. While not officially announced it is available here for customers who frequent our client area and company forums. It will be announced to the general user base tomorrow so enjoy your preview day to download our latest software.

WHERE IS THE BLOG WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH THE BLOG OH MY GOD THE BLOG AHHH MY BLOG BLOG IS GONE AHHH WHERE IS BLOG! I SEE GALLERY AND BOARD NO BLOG MY GOD BLOG BLOG WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH THE FRACING BLOG!

:lol:

The sites awesome! Great work IPS!

I hope that happens this time. I remember on the old site there were lots of pages which said "thank you for your patients while we update our website" that was there for the entirity of the sites life :P

There is a notable difference too - the products to which you are referring to have not as of yet been completed, while IDM is finalized. :)

why does this always happen to me, i went to check out the new ips page and logged into the client area and low and behold ipb 2.2.0 is up (yes the final :P). Exact same thing happened when i wanted the unencoded versions, just lucky i guess :P.

P.S. Look at the ips HQ, they're LOADED :P.

Hands up if you believe they own that building? I want a pic with Charles out side waving at the camera (that's not been Photoshopped to put him on the photo ;)).

Nice work on the homepage. Good job.

Although with the colour schemes I can only really say I like the blue of IPS home and the green of IPS community. My main suggestion would be changing pink to a dark, rich red for the business section. Pink's not really a colour that shouts "Let's do business!" in my mind ;)

Archived