New invisionpower.com in the works?

Guest Brandon C

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wasnt referring to products :P These were pages for "IPS Product Mods" and I think the other was web design.

When I said products, I meant Nexus, Connect, Vectura, Dynamic...whatever else there were pages for. :) None are "finished" yet, whereas IP.Downloads is.

Besides that, Nexus/Dynamic will move to their new home on the Business pages.

• Management

Hands up if you believe they own that building? I want a pic with Charles out side waving at the camera (that's not been Photoshopped to put him on the photo ;)).

Nice work on the homepage. Good job.

Although with the colour schemes I can only really say I like the blue of IPS home and the green of IPS community. My main suggestion would be changing pink to a dark, rich red for the business section. Pink's not really a colour that shouts "Let's do business!" in my mind ;)

That really is our office.

Having been around the block since Ikonboard and being extremely disappointed with the measures taken with v2.0 and v2.1, I find this new site a dramatic improvement from what was implemented before. It'll be nice to not have to bite my teeth and cringe every time I visit the site. Bravo! Excellent work! :D

Archived