New invisionpower.com in the works?

Guest Brandon C

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really like the current site, how come you've decided to redesign it again? I think it's fine, and it wasn't that long ago that the current one was put up.

Wonder how the new upcoming one compares :P

Guest IAIHMB

Perhaps it's hidden in this mess? :P

mess0hy.gif

If I remember correctly they were going to update the website when a new version of IP.Dynamic was available, does this mean it's almost ready to go public?

• 2 weeks later...

I really like the current site, how come you've decided to redesign it again? I think it's fine, and it wasn't that long ago that the current one was put up.

Wonder how the new upcoming one compares :P

Well it's got lots of All Black images, and a random pun generator. I may never leave this site .... hang about that could be another place ... confused now :(

mess0hy.gif

If I remember correctly they were going to update the website when a new version of IP.Dynamic was available, does this mean it's almost ready to go public?

Get's credit card out :shifty:

lol@jethro :D

They had a header above the board header and it was removed, making us think they were re-working it or something.

good noticing :thumbsup: , hadn't noticed it myself...

mess0hy.gif

Been hoping they would fix that bug, yet its still there for 3+ months straight :(

• 4 weeks later...

So... any updates, progress, or more screenshots/videos to show us of the new site? :shifty: Come on IPS. :wub:

They're a little busy trying to end Jelsoft's terrible reign. They'll be over in a couple of days or so.

:charles:

I am too.

Anyway I apologize, I thought you were someone else. :blush:

Nah, it's okay. With a name like mine, I'm frequently confused with a spammer. :ph34r:

But anyways... how's the design going?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived