[invisioncommunity.com] Site extremely slow/unresponsive

teraßyte

Today this site is extremely slow and/or unresponsive when I try to load anything (even the latest notifications with an ajax request).

I'm also getting often a 504 error:

504 Gateway Time-out

🤷‍♂️

===

EDIT: Seems fast again for now. 🙄

Edited by teraßyte

• Management

My apologies for these intermittent issues. We were doing backend improvements and some of the worker nodes got out of sync. This meant that some had your proper configurations in place and others had the wrong configurations which caused those random errors.

We re-deployed the entire cluster so everything should be good now. Unfortunately, a re-deploy takes a bit as we sometimes have hundreds of servers running at any one time.

But we're good now! Again, sorry about those random errors you were getting.

It would be helpful if you gave your customers several hours heads up when you are about to embark on any kind of infrastructure change (any change "could" result in downtime). Customers then could (at their discretion) inform their customer base that the site might be offline for a brief period due to a vendor-initiated service update. If such an occurrence occurs, please come back a little later.

Customers have "many" websites they could spend their time on, if one of our sites goes offline, they will immediately move to another site and may or may not return that day or ever. Giving them a head's up increases the likelihood of their return. Please give us that head's up. 

• Management

We do 🙂 

You can subscribe to the status page to get an alert when there is a planned update that will be impacting. You can also get alerts when there is any major downtime event.