Alpha preview site now open

20 minutes ago, TXWheelhouse said:

I am a little bummed to see that the recurrence options for events haven't changed. There really should be an option to have an event happen, say, every 3rd Sunday of the month. Instead, we're stuck with August 14, September 14, October 14, etc.

Its only the first release of version 5. There will of course me many changes into the future. But with so many changes to the software, not everything will make the first release (as much as we would like it to)

1 minute ago, Marc said:

Its only the first release of version 5. There will of course me many changes into the future. But with so many changes to the software, not everything will make the first release (as much as we would like it to)

I understand. Fingers crossed! Everything else looks fantastic ❤️

4 hours ago, Cath Foster said:

Will Files in Clubs be able to have folders inside them? 

No. It works in the same manner as downloads. You could of course create more than one files section

23 hours ago, Marc said:

Yes, these are default templates 🙂

Dark mode template actually looks awesome. good work you guys did there.

And V5 looks really awesome. Looking forward for it to be released, I'm loving the path that Invision is following so far in V5.

What are the next steps for the V5 release, after this alpha preview site?

Will there be public downloadable betas for us to try on our own servers? or we'll have to wait for the final release for this? (hopefully sometime this year?)

On 8/24/2024 at 8:54 AM, Omri Amos said:

What are the next steps for the V5 release, after this alpha preview site?

Will there be public downloadable betas for us to try on our own servers? or we'll have to wait for the final release for this? (hopefully sometime this year?)

There will be betas available at some point, but we arent there quite yet 🙂 

On 8/28/2024 at 5:31 AM, Marc said:

There will be betas available at some point, but we arent there quite yet 🙂 

how quickly does that change? 

are there any breaking changes you're aware of now?

• Management
On 9/4/2024 at 7:56 PM, meowwer said:

how quickly does that change? 

are there any breaking changes you're aware of now?

Between v4 and v5? Or between alpha and beta?

4 hours ago, T. Batuhan BULGURLULAR said:

I’m really excited every time I see it! I wonder how long it takes developers to produce an application. Will we be able to use the themes and applications made for version 4?

Unfortunately not, themes and apps made for v4 will need refactoring to work with v5.